Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything but I thought many of the prices were excellent.  I didn't watch the entire day but most of the stuff I saw was 50% off and more. Some things were 60% off.  I did notice that a lot of the sizes were sold out but anywhere you get deep discounts, this happens.  I did have to shake my head that the prices all went back up.

HSN plays plenty of pricing games and their sale prices aren't always permanent markdowns either.  When a vendor is coming on, they often mark stuff down deeply then when the visit is over, the price goes right back up.  They all play pricing games.  Shopping channels, B&M stores, boutiques, etc.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't buy anything but I thought many of the prices were excellent.  I didn't watch the entire day but most of the stuff I saw was 50% off and more. Some things were 60% off.  I did notice that a lot of the sizes were sold out but anywhere you get deep discounts, this happens.  I did have to shake my head that the prices all went back up.

HSN plays plenty of pricing games and their sale prices aren't always permanent markdowns either.  When a vendor is coming on, they often mark stuff down deeply then when the visit is over, the price goes right back up.  They all play pricing games.  Shopping channels, B&M stores, boutiques, etc.   

@Lipstickdiva

Where have you been?! I just realized that I hadn't seen you in days!!

Welcome back Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I agree.  The fashions are so outdated and old looking.  The deals on the boots from Isaac were decent. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Where have you been?! I just realized that I hadn't seen you in days!!

Welcome back Woman Very Happy

Thanks.  I was on a very unexpected vacay to NYC. Woman Happy