Honored Contributor

Certainly not impressed with this Fashion Clearance Day.  At first I did not watch it but I did check the program guide and viewed the items.  If I see one more $100+ handbag, I am literally going to scream!  Women want to see bargains like tops for $20 and sweaters for $40 or $50 and not handbags for over one hundred dollars.  I saw one top for $25 by Logo and that's it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Clearance Day Disappointing

I just bought 2 Joan Rivers shirts.  One had free S&H .  I'm happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I've lost so much faith in Q's quality in clothing I don't even bother to watch anymore - but on the home screen saw a Bruce M handbag in the lineup.  Must of showed up from some dusty warehouse corner.  I didn't click it to see the design nor the price.  Bruce left the building a long time ago!

Valued Contributor

I think if you look through the clearance-priced fashions online, rather than just the on-the-air pieces, you can find some good bargains.  If they had done an hour or more of top-rated Linea clothing at clearance prices, I bet it would have been a huge hit.  I need nothing, but have seen quite a few temptations!!

KK

Honored Contributor

@fthunt,  You are too funny.  Yes Bruce M. left the building long ago.  His wife went ahead of him (what a gentlemen).  Made their money and ran. Now you don't see them anywhere.  In hiding.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1...Yup! Made their money and ran from the Q, but his wife, Kathy Van Zeeland, has shown up in Walmart.  Her handbags are there now!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella,  OMG!  So she is still pushing those plastic bags. Cat LOL

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you.I did not see a big difference in prices.A clearance should be 75 % or more off.That is not what QVC had.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@fthunt,  You are too funny.  Yes Bruce M. left the building long ago.  His wife went ahead of him (what a gentlemen).  Made their money and ran. Now you don't see them anywhere.  In hiding.   Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1

What?   Who told you that?    Sorry, but he hasn't been "hiding" anywhere.   

Bruce has been in real estate for years, and even more so since he sold his company.    Certainly he isn't obligated to do only one thing for his whole career!   Why would you think that?

http://variety.com/2014/dirt/real-estalker/bruce-makowsky-lists-another-beverly-park-mansion-1201265...  

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@Katcat1...Yup! Made their money and ran from the Q, but his wife, Kathy Van Zeeland, has shown up in Walmart.  Her handbags are there now!

Not too long ago, Evine had a Kathy VanZeeland bag for $l4.95.