Super Contributor

These clearance fashions are so hideous you should give them away for free.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sorry, QVC......

[ Edited ]

I had QVC on briefly and I was not impressed.  What they should offer is 25% off one clothes item or accessory.  Now that would be a treat IMO.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1  So funny. 😂

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I appreciate the sale and bought a top.  I would have bought a couple others if sizes were available.

Respected Contributor

Image result for laughing emoji

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1

Call 911 and have that gun removed from your head! You don't have to buy anything!

But you don't need to insult any buyers that may have taken advantage of the clearance prices for something they wanted.

Smiley b wink.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

OP, I agree!

They may be clothes but they are hardly fashions. It's the same tired rejects that get recycled. Then the fact that they jack the price back up is a joke.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Secretariat1

Call 911 and have that gun removed from your head! You don't have to buy anything!

But you don't need to insult any buyers that may have taken advantage of the clearance prices for something they wanted.

Smiley b wink.gif

Why do you care what anyone here thinks about what you buy ?? 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

But have they shown the Rachel Zoe faux fur vest yet?  It's not a true clearance show until that airs.

6 easy pays and free S&H and yet they still have them in stock all these years later.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Secretariat1

Smiley b wink.gif

Why do you care what anyone here thinks about what you buy ?? 

@QVCkitty1

Obviously I don't. I just don't see the need to insult others for their choices.

Smiley b wink.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.