Honored Contributor

And no, I didn't buy anything....don't need anything.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I was at the mall on Sunday...clearance was 75% off....to me that is a good sale.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

But have they shown the Rachel Zoe faux fur vest yet?  It's not a true clearance show until that airs.

6 easy pays and free S&H and yet they still have them in stock all these years later.

Funny!  I can't even imagine the cost of carrying all that dead inventory. Surely sending it to Goodwill for a write-off is better business?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Secretariat1

Call 911 and have that gun removed from your head! You don't have to buy anything!

But you don't need to insult any buyers that may have taken advantage of the clearance prices for something they wanted.

Smiley b wink.gif

Woman LOL I think she should pull it, you know the submit button Woman LOL

Thx for the belly laugh! I found some great buys from Halston and GILI. Wish shipping was also reduced, but still good buys on the items and they are 2016 items not from the vault. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Well, I bought a Joan Rivers big shirt and think I will like it.

However, my jaw fell the other day when they were offering holiday decorations that were 10-25% off.

Respected Contributor

Correct me if I am wrong, but I sensed that nearly all clothing has been on clearance since November.  Maybe they are having problems selling the fashions.  I have not purchased as many as I have in the past for several reasons.  One being that the sizing is more than often off and I have had to return several items for this reason; and I do not believe the fashions they show are new and/or interesting and up to date.  One vendor that I have purchased from in the last four months only is Halston.

Honored Contributor

They ought to call it XXS Day because that's about all they have.   Why they waste valuable air time trying to peddle a few off sizes is puzzling.   They should have carted the whole mess off to the outlets. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I haven't watched all day, just a few check ins, mainly because there is nothing I really need right now. However, when I saw lovely Jackie in that paper thin LOGO top molded to her chest it was not an inducement to buy. And if that is how this garment is supposed to fit, no thank you. It seems Q only clears out items they can no longer reorder or that are duds. Even then, they are still making a healthy profit. I never expect a real sale.

Just so I don't start 2017 with total negativity, I offer a positive review for the moccasins on clearance in Isaac's show this morning. I have two pair of this style and the fit, comfort, and style are good and they look nice with ankle pants.

Honored Contributor

Frankly, I'm just not in the mood to shop...for anything...sale or not. I'm done for a while. At least until the smoke clears from my credit cards.

Respected Contributor

/small voice/

I saw alot of things I  might have purchased if I was not on a self-imposed spending freeze.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York