Honored Contributor

Now that weather is getting warmer, trying to find an alternative for walking Molly. I've seen Skorts. Are they comfortable w/ the shorts underneath? 

Honored Contributor

We have them and they seem to be popular, especially with golfers.

Respected Contributor

Very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Now that weather is getting warmer, trying to find an alternative for walking Molly. I've seen Skorts. Are they comfortable w/ the shorts underneath? 

I got a couple of pairs last year at Marshall's and I love them for when I don't want to wear gym stuff but this year I have not seen as many there's tons of them on Amazon 

RBX was the brand I bought last year 

also have lots for golfing but that's a whole different thing

Honored Contributor

I've actually donated my shorts and capris and have been purchasing skirts, casual dresses and the "beach" type pants D&C sells.  Feel more comfortable in the heat without anything tight around my legs.

Esteemed Contributor

I have multiple pairs of skorts. Most of mine are from Denim and Company and I have had them for years. I prefer them over shorts. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Ladies. I thought the tighter shorts underneath would be an issue. I've seen some where shorts hung out under skirt...not a good look. Guess have to try on.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Thanks, Ladies. I thought the tighter shorts underneath would be an issue. I've seen some where shorts hung out under skirt...not a good look. Guess have to try on.

Sierra trading post 

or amazon Active shorts category 

thers hundreds 

Honored Contributor

I live in denim skorts in the summer!

I always bought mine at JCP and the shorts underneath are not tight to the leg at all, nor do they show below the skirt.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I wear them A LOT.  We have a very casual office (when we are there) and I have a bunch of 'wild' ones from Loudmouth Golf.  I also have Quaker Factory ones from years ago.  I just purchased the cuddle duds skorts--the material is a lot thinner than my others, but I really like them.  They are very stretchy.