Trusted Contributor
I love them all. I preordered the blush but want another one. I'm loving the snake but I don't think it will go with prints. But then I love the ostrich and the metallic even though I'm not a metallic lover. Pooh I'm so confused.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered blush and natural ostrich...this new ROma 2 is suppose to be improved snap closure, handle issues and she just stated that they will be softer as they tumbled it twice to soften the leather, I had ordered the orginial and sent it back since the above issues, willing to give it another try cuz I think there is potential and love the shape.

Occasional Contributor
On 5/15/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I love them all. I preordered the blush but want another one. I'm loving the snake but I don't think it will go with prints. But then I love the ostrich and the metallic even though I'm not a metallic lover. Pooh I'm so confused.

The metallic is what I have my eye on.. it's super cute.. decisions decisions..*sigh*

Honored Contributor
On 5/15/2014 asummer74 said:
On 5/15/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I love them all. I preordered the blush but want another one. I'm loving the snake but I don't think it will go with prints. But then I love the ostrich and the metallic even though I'm not a metallic lover. Pooh I'm so confused.

The metallic is what I have my eye on.. it's super cute.. decisions decisions..*sigh*

Better hurry. The metallic may sell out 1st

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
I'm not a big fan of LR or the GILI line, but this bag looks cute, much improved with the snap closure. The crossbody strap seems short, but LR tried it on and she is my height, it looks perfect. I've been looking for a pink ballet slipper color bag and also like the silver metallic with the gold trim. So I ordered both, it's easy pay, and with Q's return policy, what to lose? I am going to have to start selling some bags on Ebay tho'. Anyway I shocked myself buying the bags, we'll see. I bought an Aimee K. Bag on E Bay, the huge one in lipstick red, but it is just so heavy (close to 4 lbs) I may have to send it back, although it is scrumptious. I paid less than half for a brand new bag with tags, but no returns. So it is back to the Q. The black GILI is gorgeous, but I don't need another big black bag. I am excited, but will carry these bags daily to watch for failure. I will be conditioning them and treating them with protectant.
Valued Contributor

Oh my goodness! I have never seen a bag that is SO BIG!! I would be uncomfortable wearing a bag so big! It would overwhelm me.

Super Contributor

I had ordered the ivory via the FB page earlier this week. The more I saw the bags the more I wasnt sure, so last night while watching the TSV launch, I cancelled the ivory ostrich and ordered the blush and the ivory snake and saved on shipping!!!! I am so tempted to go back now and try the black, I dont have a nice black bag and this just might do it for me. Trying to hold back.................................{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

This is OT but will somebody please tell me what the words are to that theme song that plays at the end of the Lisa Show commercial. Some lady singing but I can't understand her. Anybody know? TIA.

Honored Contributor

That bag is SO NOT my taste and I don't get what everyone is seeing in it. I think a lot of women are falling for the sales hype, because that purse is not at all special IMO.

Honored Contributor
On 5/14/2014 benzgirl said: I would like it a lot more if it was HALF the size. Too big for me. I try to travel light anymore.

Or maybe 3/4 the size! It's a beautiful bag, but I'm shorter and it would overwhelm me. Did they show a petite model with it? I'm also a tad klutzy with my bags and do better with ones that have a zipper closure. It's a statement bag and the colors are wonderful! Smile