Honored Contributor
On 5/14/2014 culebra said:

I like the Roma Tote. I think it is attractive looking in photo's. Personally I would rather spend a little more and buy a Brahmin.

Isn't GILI as Lisa Robertson product? Just like any of the other vendors, she gets a cut of the GILI line. I assume Colleen Lopez on HSN has the same setup with her own jewelry line. Is that correct?

ITA....I would rather use that $$ for a real designer bag..like Brahmin.

Trusted Contributor

I think that the price for the Roma II Tote Handbag at $169.00 is a fair price. The leather is Italian and I believe Lisa said that she designed it from high end designer bags. Why pay for the name of that expensive designer when this seems like it is similarly constructed? I have a few coach bags and they are the worse for wear and they cost me twice as much for this Gili bag! I so wanted a coach bag so my husband bought me one for Christmas. What a joke it is already fraying and my daughter's handle is breaking off. I won't buy another coach bag again. I also have several Tiganello pebble leather handbags and the handles are cracking and these bags were only a couple of dollars shy of this bag. I like the silver bag personally. My sister has a $1,200 silver handbag from some Italian designer very similar to this and I just love that bag this one seems like a bargain.

PS--to all of those on this forum that are "haters" I beg you all to leave. You make these boards so miserable. I really enjoy most of the people here, but some of the people here seem like they have social and mental problems and it really ruins it for the rest of us.

PSS--Also, please, please please leave Lisa Robertson alone. I enjoy her as a host. I believe she really understands the QVC viewers and studies all of the products that she has on air even those she would like wear in her life like D & Co. I think that there are very jealous and miserable people on these boards. QVC is just a fun place to shop and these boards are a fun place to come to talk about shopping---not mental health therapy.

Trusted Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: OP-what's your intent with this thread? You and a handful of others just "don't get it". But of course, you didn't want to have dialog about the product to help you make a buy decision. You just want to slam Lisa, her initiatives, and those of us who are her fans and of her initiatives. I hope she continues to succeed. No company or individual hasn't stumbled or had to go to "plan B". You too, right? It's the nature of life. So stop embarrasing yourselves, go buy what you like, and talk about it. Try it, you might find it enjoyable. I'm frustrated to continually see these threads on the top of the discussion forum, instead of QVC shopping tips, or suggestions to help us live our lives better. If you just can't control your negativity, please post in viewpoints so that those of us who are here to shop and share related info don't have to weed through your garbage.

Very nice post chi-town girl.

Valued Contributor

A lot of mean messages being typed....sad

Trusted Contributor
On 5/15/2014 AGV said: I honestly don't like bags with the big brand plates or tags. I see so many people carrying bags with the big MK on them and this doesn't appeal to me at all. I love a large leather bag. I have a gorgeous orYani bag in black and I ordered the Roma 2 in blush. I don't care who is promoting it. I just think it looks like a great bag for a great price.

AGV I agree about the MK bags. My sister says that they are all the rage and I see them everywhere so that is why I don't want one ! I prefer this one--in silver!

Super Contributor
On 5/16/2014 dperry said:

I think that the price for the Roma II Tote Handbag at $169.00 is a fair price. The leather is Italian and I believe Lisa said that she designed it from high end designer bags. Why pay for the name of that expensive designer when this seems like it is similarly constructed? I have a few coach bags and they are the worse for wear and they cost me twice as much for this Gili bag! I so wanted a coach bag so my husband bought me one for Christmas. What a joke it is already fraying and my daughter's handle is breaking off. I won't buy another coach bag again. I also have several Tiganello pebble leather handbags and the handles are cracking and these bags were only a couple of dollars shy of this bag. I like the silver bag personally. My sister has a $1,200 silver handbag from some Italian designer very similar to this and I just love that bag this one seems like a bargain.

PS--to all of those on this forum that are "haters" I beg you all to leave. You make these boards so miserable. I really enjoy most of the people here, but some of the people here seem like they have social and mental problems and it really ruins it for the rest of us.

PSS--Also, please, please please leave Lisa Robertson alone. I enjoy her as a host. I believe she really understands the QVC viewers and studies all of the products that she has on air even those she would like wear in her life like D & Co. I think that there are very jealous and miserable people on these boards. QVC is just a fun place to shop and these boards are a fun place to come to talk about shopping---not mental health therapy.

dperry, I admire your post but you will never chase the haters away... Sadly, there are just some people in life that find pleasure in trying to bring others down or rain on their parade, it will never change. The more you ask them to stop, the more joy they get, so it's best to just ignore them and carry on....with our new beautiful Roma 2 bags! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}