Honored Contributor
On 5/16/2014 JJsMom said:

I think the bag is huge too. It would be much cuter in a smaller size.

I saw a video last night where Lisa shows you how to ""train"" your bag. Does anyone else find that ridiculous? LOL

I wonder if I'd have better luck training a handbag than my dogs. They don't listen at all!

Honored Contributor

It looks like a fantastic bag; it's definitely my style. I received a bag for Mother's Day. I usually buy a new bag each season but now I have my gorgeous "spring/summer" handbag. I would have bought the GILI Roma2 in blush if I had been looking for a new bag. I am a LR fan but I wouldn't buy a bag or anything else JUST because LR endorses it. But she's extremely popular and she has a great sense of style and she is Queen Bee @ QVC; so, she used that to publicize the bag. It's how one does business!

Respected Contributor

I could fit my family in that thing

Super Contributor

WELL..........they just brought in the big guns to boost sales on this bag.....MISS LISA herself ! on Q CHECK...............

Regular Contributor
On 5/16/2014 silkyk said:
On 5/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This is OT but will somebody please tell me what the words are to that theme song that plays at the end of the Lisa Show commercial. Some lady singing but I can't understand her. Anybody know? TIA.

Isn't she singing ""And the feeling grows?"" Is that the spot you are talking about?

Thanks again LipstickDiva! That was driving me crazy.And thanks for the answer to where Pat's pretty top came from too.

I thought she said ""and I feel like a rose.""
Respected Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Nighthawks said:
On 5/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This is OT but will somebody please tell me what the words are to that theme song that plays at the end of the Lisa Show commercial. Some lady singing but I can't understand her. Anybody know? TIA.

Isn't she singing ""And the feeling grows?"" Is that the spot you are talking about?

Thanks again LipstickDiva! That was driving me crazy.And thanks for the answer to where Pat's pretty top came from too.

I thought she said ""and I feel like a rose.""

No no it's ""and the bs flows"" I think

j/k

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad the blush sold out. That's really the only one I wanted and I didn't order in time. Now I can forget about it!

Enjoy your new bags!

Respected Contributor

This post is so funny! I'm not all crazy about handbags, so my opinion on this TSV doesn't matter, other than to say - it sure is big. I'm entertained by some of these comments, and especially at what is posted on Lisa's facebook page. So hard to believe that grown women really talk like that. I don't personally know anyone who would gush over a salesperson, or really anyone for that matter.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the bag looks pretty good albeit a little big and slouchy for me.

I had another though watching the midnight presentation. Lisa was going on and on about the tweaks and adjustments made to Roma 2 TSV compared to the first Roma. She was rather openly admitting to design flaws and construction issues. In over hyping the new version it came across to my ears that those who have the original Roma have an inferior product. As a good marketing/customer service gesture I think QVC should have sent a letter to all on record of purchasing the first Roma containing a code offering an additional discount to those customers if they were to buy the Roma 2 TSV.

Super Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Trix said:

I think the bag looks pretty good albeit a little big and slouchy for me.

I had another though watching the midnight presentation. Lisa was going on and on about the tweaks and adjustments made to Roma 2 TSV compared to the first Roma. She was rather openly admitting to design flaws and construction issues. In over hyping the new version it came across to my ears that those who have the original Roma have an inferior product. As a good marketing/customer service gesture I think QVC should have sent a letter to all on record of purchasing the first Roma containing a code offering an additional discount to those customers if they were to buy the Roma 2 TSV.

This would've been a GREAT idea!