Trusted Contributor
Chi-town girl, it really makes me sick to think there are so many posters who feel it necessary to be so mean and hurtful to hosts, vendors or other posters. I can imagine what they are like in real life! They probably wouldn't have the nerve to say any of it to anyone's face, they just hide behind a computer screen and turn on the nasty button. My iPad doesn't come with one of those buttons and if it did I would never use it, I wonder if they pay extra for it? Lol
Honored Contributor
On 5/14/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Chi-town girl, it really makes me sick to think there are so many posters who feel it necessary to be so mean and hurtful to hosts, vendors or other posters. I can imagine what they are like in real life! They probably wouldn't have the nerve to say any of it to anyone's face, they just hide behind a computer screen and turn on the nasty button. My iPad doesn't come with one of those buttons and if it did I would never use it, I wonder if they pay extra for it? Lol
Yes, it is sad because it's a waste of energy with little or no positive outcome. The fact that they stalk lisa's facebook and run back to bash her and her fans by starting a thread is nothing but envy. She can't do anything right. Wears a logo top that her fans then wanted. She gets bashed. When she doesn't wear Q clothes she gets bashed. Some are very ill. Others, well we can speculate-misery in their lives and this is the outlet. Just read some of their other posts. Happy housewife is anything but happy. The things people post on here about their personal lives, guess privacy is not on the radar. Where they live and other personal info ripe for burglars and thieves. This goes on all the time at facebook and twitter, but here on a shopping forum. Oh well, c'est la vie. The webbie was very busy tonight deleting a significant amount of the junk on the jr threads, as they did with the marie osmond one several days ago. Now there is something positive, they are job creators! Without the bashers and ranters there would be fewer webbies. Lol

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I'm not getting the hype either. It must be because Lisa is promoting it.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

I probably would have purchased if it was a bit smaller and if the silver one had silvertone hardware. I don't do goldtone so they all were a no go for me. Saved me $$$

Honored Contributor

I just can't justify buying anything from her line.

Respected Contributor
I honestly don't like bags with the big brand plates or tags. I see so many people carrying bags with the big MK on them and this doesn't appeal to me at all. I love a large leather bag. I have a gorgeous orYani bag in black and I ordered the Roma 2 in blush. I don't care who is promoting it. I just think it looks like a great bag for a great price.
Respected Contributor

Not a Lisa groupie. I like this bag. Heavily promoted? Of course. Can I buy the Gucci? Nope. I Once I saw the bag, I liked it--regardless of LR's association. That is possible. It's a trendy bag.

The ivory ostrich and the blush are the prettiest. So whoever gets it, enjoy!

Valued Contributor
On 5/14/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Chi-town girl, it really makes me sick to think there are so many posters who feel it necessary to be so mean and hurtful to hosts, vendors or other posters. I can imagine what they are like in real life! They probably wouldn't have the nerve to say any of it to anyone's face, they just hide behind a computer screen and turn on the nasty button. My iPad doesn't come with one of those buttons and if it did I would never use it, I wonder if they pay extra for it? Lol

it makes me sick to know that qvc allows it.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

so, if someone likes lisa they're a groupie? lol.

well, then color me a groupie. bwahaha.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Occasional Contributor

I think these purses are quite gorgeous.. I have never bought GILI before.. I don't care about brand names.. I buy if I like it and like the style ( and can afford it of course). I think this style is very pretty and seems a reasonable price too! I am a large purse gal.. I am tempted to buy one of these today. Purses are my weakness lol.