Trusted Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Luvmycats said:

It does make one wonder if LR's name wasn't attached to this bag if it would still be as popular?

Of course not! The bag has rec'd (like all other GILI items) pretty poor reviews and yet people are fanatic and scrambling... There is nothing special about the Roma Tote-I find it to be very amusing! The only reason that QVC started this line is because they are very well aware that Lisa has a fan club (as bizarre as that is!) and they are cashing in on that. Lisa is so self-serving-It's sickening. It's quite sad that Q customers actually consider LR a celebrity- I went on her FB page yesterday for shi** and giggles and literally just laughed at the "gushing" comments. Who writes comments like this? These women clearly don't have a life- Sorry, but these are not highly educated women w/ professional careers. Women w/ a brain don't behave this way!

Excuse me did YOU really say that "these women clearly don't have a life". I know that must be a joke coming from you! If you only had a brain you would never come here and say the things you do. Sorry to say this but You are truly pathetic. What is truly sickening are your vile comments and your constant hatred for Lisa (someone you even don't personally know) but you go to her Facebook page and read everything about her and then come on these threads and spew your ridiculous venom against Lisa and the women who buy her products. Why don't you just stay away and use your energy taking care of your poor cats.
Trusted Contributor
On 5/14/2014 birkin baby said:
On 5/14/2014 culebra said:

I like the Roma Tote. I think it is attractive looking in photo's. Personally I would rather spend a little more and buy a Brahmin.

I own some Brahmin bags.I love the large Jaqueline tote so much and it is soft and looks newscaster years of use. No cracking,no need to put a water bottle on it to break it in,and it's large but light. I think this brand is well worth the money.

Oh give it up already. Buy what you want but don't criticize others for what they want to buy.
Honored Contributor
OP-what's your intent with this thread? You and a handful of others just "don't get it". But of course, you didn't want to have dialog about the product to help you make a buy decision. You just want to slam Lisa, her initiatives, and those of us who are her fans and of her initiatives. I hope she continues to succeed. No company or individual hasn't stumbled or had to go to "plan B". You too, right? It's the nature of life. So stop embarrasing yourselves, go buy what you like, and talk about it. Try it, you might find it enjoyable. I'm frustrated to continually see these threads on the top of the discussion forum, instead of QVC shopping tips, or suggestions to help us live our lives better. If you just can't control your negativity, please post in viewpoints so that those of us who are here to shop and share related info don't have to weed through your garbage.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: OP-what's your intent with this thread? You and a handful of others just "don't get it". But of course, you didn't want to have dialog about the product to help you make a buy decision. You just want to slam Lisa, her initiatives, and those of us who are her fans and of her initiatives. I hope she continues to succeed. No company or individual hasn't stumbled or had to go to "plan B". You too, right? It's the nature of life. So stop embarrasing yourselves, go buy what you like, and talk about it. Try it, you might find it enjoyable. I'm frustrated to continually see these threads on the top of the discussion forum, instead of QVC shopping tips, or suggestions to help us live our lives better. If you just can't control your negativity, please post in viewpoints so that those of us who are here to shop and share related info don't have to weed through your garbage.
I agree!!! So very well said !!!
Respected Contributor

This thread clearly was not a fan letter to the Roma ,Roma2 ,or future Roma totes.It was also not a "let's all love LR,or her G.I.L.I line". It was an observation that there are some who will rush to buy anything she sells and believe anything she says. This bag has been put on almost every host,model,and vendors arm.It has sat in the background of numerous shows not selling the bag and has been talked about during other vendors showing their items. Even when it had quality issues and many returns,some still defended LR and felt she was a victim...not the consumer. I just don't get why it's okay to adore her ;but it is called jealous bashing to have a different kind of discussion or opinion about her line and her online performance. Is the fashion talk category only for things we like?

Honored Contributor

This thread clearly was not a fan letter to the Roma ,Roma2 ,or future Roma totes.It was also not a "let's all love LR,or her G.I.L.I line". It was an observation that there are some who will rush to buy anything she sells and believe anything she says. This bag has been put on almost every host,model,and vendors arm.It has sat in the background of numerous shows not selling the bag and has been talked about during other vendors showing their items. Even when it had quality issues and many returns,some still defended LR and felt she was a victim...not the consumer. I just don't get why it's okay to adore her ;but it is called jealous bashing to have a different kind of discussion or opinion about her line and her online performance. Is the fashion talk category only for things we like?

Can you state you greivances or dislikes without bashing vendors over and over and over? I have no issues with differences of opinion. We all have opinions, likes/dislikes. Why do we have to be subjected to someone constantly bashing lisa or joan or susan? You are not going to win your case in that manner, just creating a deeper ridge and spreading negativity. What's the intent? To shame someone? Make them feel inferior? or question a purchase they made because of some opinion? I'm fine with you or anyone else hating joan, susan, lisa, but am not interested in the reasons or hearing them repeatedly. Please think about it. Thank you

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
I would like it a lot more if it was HALF the size. Too big for me. I try to travel light anymore.
Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 KJPA said:
On 5/14/2014 kathoderay said:

KJPA, I hope it works out for you, finding a crossbody strap "just right" while shopping online is a challenge for sure! It's a good looking bag, especially the blush color - although I would have picked the brown for my needs. I'm going to keep watching her line, she's sure to have other styles in the future.

Oh kathoderay, I didn't get the Blush. I got the Cream Snake Smiley Wink But the Espresso Lizard was calling my name. I may still regret not getting it but the snake was so different I decided to go with it.

Espresso Lizard, that's the brown color I liked, I couldn't recall the actual name when I posted before. The color you chose I think is a year-round option, where the blush might be more seasonal. I have a hunch you're going to be very happy!

Trusted Contributor

It is a very clear observation from your posts that you belong to the Lisa bashers club. Tell me why do you care if the hosts, models, vendors or cameramen wear her bags during shows? Why does this concern or bother you? Yes it's ok to like her or dislike her, but you posters who dislike her go way overboard with your cruel remarks and you're also cruel remarks about posters who buy her items. It's not your or anyone else's business what anyone wants to buy and they shouldn't be chastised for doing so by you or your fellow club members. Shame on you all for your ignorance and disrespect.
Honored Contributor
On 5/14/2014 luvtoshopathome said:

It is a very clear observation from your posts that you belong to the Lisa bashers club. Tell me why do you care if the hosts, models, vendors or cameramen wear her bags during shows? Why does this concern or bother you? Yes it's ok to like her or dislike her, but you posters who dislike her go way overboard with your cruel remarks and you're also cruel remarks about posters who buy her items. It's not your or anyone else's business what anyone wants to buy and they shouldn't be chastised for doing so by you or your fellow club members. Shame on you all for your ignorance and disrespect.
Bravo!