Esteemed Contributor

Re: Note to Lisa Rinna: All styles are not for all figures.

@ellaphant  I totally agree with you.I’m 5ft tall & that TSV would swallow me up too!! Her styles seem to be geared toward tall thin women.

Valued Contributor

@Beauty Maven:   First let me say I like Antonella, but oh my I just looked at the video of Antonella in the TSV.  She looks like she came to work in her robe.

I totally agree with you and others posters.  Lisa's fashions don't look good on all sizes.

I'm 5'10" and have lost 54 pounds so I'm slim for my bone structure/built.  I wouldn't wear any of her fashions, even the TSV.  

I have a couple of dusters that are well made and hang much better on the body than Lisa's look on the host and/or models.

Valued Contributor

I did order her TSV today and hope I will get some use out of it. I am 5'6" and that is her height, but I would kill myself in those high shoes. But, I think why D & C is such a good line is because it is flattering to all shapes and most ages. But, they seem to be getting pricey also. I guess we pay for design.

Honored Contributor

It seems like she only makes dusters! 

Esteemed Contributor

I can wear her clothes and I’m 5’4”, 130 lbs.  I have her hacci duster and of course 5 pair of the cargo pants.  I love her clothes, but agree they are geared to the taller, thinner gals.  The host and larger models don’t look so great.  I love the dusty colors in the tsv, but I have dusters.  The price isn’t great, with s&h & tax you are paying the $60.  When they make thousands for a tsv the quality suffers imo.

Esteemed Contributor

Every host and every vendor says the same thing "it is perfect for women of all sizes".............its gotten to be part of every presentation.

Trusted Contributor

There is no garment in the world that looks good on every body type.  That is just plain poppycock and nonsense.  The problem is that people are not honest with themselves and believe all the claptrap that is out there.  They need to get a good reality check and take a look in the mirror.  This is not rocket science.  Wearing the proper size would help too!

Occasional Contributor

Even Amy, who looks good in almost anything, looked dumpy in these.  And poor Antonella.

Super Contributor

The reality is that there are styles that look best on certain body types only, but designers cannot design that way because they are accused of having a prejudice against all the other women.  Ideally, women would know what looked best on them for their height, weight, and body type, and designers would design collections accordingly.  Since that will never happen, clothes are designed with the masses in mind.  Short of bespoke clothing, it is up to each of us to use common sense and know what will work for our bodies.

Honored Contributor

I think it's very hard for a petite woman to pull off a duster, I'm 5ft3 and know better than to order a duster, no matter who makes it. The culottes were indeed too long on Samantha, she has short legs, but she's gorgeous otherwise. Like I always say, especially about men, what else are you, besides tall.LOL