Respected Contributor

Note to Lisa Rinna: All styles are not for all figures.

The TSV would swallow me @ 5'1" and 105 lbs. Please stop saying it is for petites too.  The Culottes looked terrible on the petite model- overwhelming her- and was very unflattering on the plus size model making her look much heavier.

Please put some thought in your designs... and your statements. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Note to Lisa Rinna: All styles are not for all figures.

LR is about as much of a designer as I'm a Victoria's Secret model.

Honored Contributor

You can speak for yourself, you cannot speak for every other woman on the planet.  You have your opinions but that is ALL they are, your opinions.  Have some respect for other women and allow them to decide for themselves what they think looks good on them.   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The buyer makes the final decision.  They buy what they want based on what's in style, whether it looks good on them or not. 

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

The buyer makes the final decision.  They buy what they want whether they think it looks good on them or not. 

Unfortunately, if you look around there are a lot of people who could use some good advice.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I have to agree, the petite model did not look good in those Culottes. I am petite and those were  absolutely to long on her. They were over whelming. However there are probably some petites that may like them that length and that’s OK. As long as you feel good that’s all that matters. I for one would not look or feel good wearing them.

Honored Contributor

Well, of course she is going to say that all her styles will work for all figures.  MO MONEY HONEY!

That culotte outfit was just dumpy looking.

IMO, of course.

Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

You can speak for yourself, you cannot speak for every other woman on the planet.  You have your opinions but that is ALL they are, your opinions.  Have some respect for other women and allow them to decide for themselves what they think looks good on them.   

It's pretty much common sense.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree (about not every woman looking good on everything).

I am a size XL-1X.  I have a large butt.  Those sweaters look terrible on me.

When I put them on they gather up around my butt and make it look way bigger than it is.  A bigger butt I don't need.

Valued Contributor

I don't like TSV or pretty much anything in this line.  I especially don't like how it looks on Antonella.  I think you have to be super tall and super thin to wear Lisa's clothes -- I am neither!