Trusted Contributor

Re: Note to Lisa Rinna: All styles are not for all figures.

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I don't like TSV or pretty much anything in this line.  I especially don't like how it looks on Antonella.  I think you have to be super tall and super thin to wear Lisa's clothes -- I am neither!

I am not super tall or super thin and I have quite a few of Lisa's styles that are flattering on me. As someone else said "speak for yourself not the rest of us".Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I agree.. I'm short and know better than to buy that TSV.. and a lot of her clothes are not for petites.  

I had to stop watching Q today.  

Contributor

The TSV reminded me of my bathrobe.  When I get cold at home, I throw on my bathrobe.  So, to me, the TSV is just a nice looking bathrobe with no zipper or pockets.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

The TSV would swallow me @ 5'1" and 105 lbs. Please stop saying it is for petites too.  The Culottes looked terrible on the petite model- overwhelming her- and was very unflattering on the plus size model making her look much heavier.

Please put some thought in your designs... and your statements. 

All the designers are selling the same styles: Culottes, dusters, tunics, wild floral patterns, etc. Why are you blaming the styles of the season on Lisa Rinna?

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing that the other poster said......Antoniella looked like she had a bathrobe on..........the duster would probably look the same on me......

I have 2 duster type sweaters that I got from D & C....they aren't quite as long...

Esteemed Contributor

As I've said here a hundred times before, I like color.  To me it seems that all LR's items are dirty olives, muddy tans, and uggy grays.  What does LR have against color?!  I only watched for a few minutes yesterday and was turned off by the non-colors of her duster.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

It seems like she only makes dusters! 

No, I have quite a few of her pants, and lots of tops.I have never seen her show on regular tv, but it seems a lot of people dislike her for that. Her clothing is well made,matierial is nice too. When I watch her on QVC it is for her clothing, what she does other than that, I don't care. I like her.

Super Contributor

I agree with all of you who are saying this is definitely not for ALL figures.  While I am 5'10" I am a large and let me tell I've owned a similar piece to this one and I look like a moose in it.  The only people who it really favored were the tall models who are size 0-4.  

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Every host and every vendor says the same thing "it is perfect for women of all sizes".............its gotten to be part of every presentation.

Exactly?  They are selling stuff.  What are they supposed to say?  Don't buy this unless you have the figure of a runway model....LOL   It's like the standard "everyone can wear this color".  What woman in her right mind believes that...LOL  But the unfortunate thing is that there are women out there who take sales presentations literally.   

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I don't like TSV or pretty much anything in this line.  I especially don't like how it looks on Antonella.  I think you have to be super tall and super thin to wear Lisa's clothes -- I am neither!

I am not super tall or super thin and I have quite a few of Lisa's styles that are flattering on me. As someone else said "speak for yourself not the rest of us".Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2  I am 5'3 1/2 and thin.  I have several dusters from different designers and I think I rock them all.  I do wear them with wedges as I don't like wearing dusters with flats on me.