Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy   Hang in there...you'll wear that suit!!!!

Good luck to you.

Respected Contributor

@wilma  I have several new dresses hanging in my closet with the tags still attached.  I bought them either when I found them on sale or saw some that I really liked and figured I better buy it while I see it.  Haven't had the opportunity to wear them yet for a couple of reasons. I wear a uniform to work so right there that is the brunt of my attire and with the pandemic, haven't gone out to many places where they would be appropriate.  

They are a little too dressy for Publix and Home Depot.  😅 👗

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

A sparkly black gown that I bought just because I liked it and it was a great deal. It was also a pick me up during a really tough time in my life. I had never owned anything like it, and fantasized about having somewhere to wear it.

I will probably sell it some time in the near future.

i can't stop thinking about this post @Greeneyedlady21 .  i wish i could magically come up with an event for you to wear that dress to.   

That's so sweet, thank you.

I'm so sorry about your health issues and I wish you all the best. You will wear those bathing suits❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Nope, but quite a few things that I've only worn a few times. I guess because I didn't quite like them in some way, or something changed--my size, my life, my prefs. And it goes against the grain to give away perfectly good things, doesn't it? Working on that!

Frequent Contributor

Christopher & Banks were sold to ShopHQ not HSN.

Honored Contributor

I am rooting for @fancy pantsy to get to Disney World and into her bathing suit as soon as possible! Hang in there baby!

I'm pretty good about wearing things when I buy them because I don't have such divergent wardrobes. I don't own any super casual or for that matter super formal with the exception of some dresses that I've had forever for weddings.

I do have a couple of fall/winter tops that I'm waiting to wear and a CK tweed skirt with tags that I picked up at a deep discount a few years ago🤫

I have, on occasion, waited to wear something for an occasion but I don't have any occasion! Lol I did that with a gorgeous Sundance blouse I purchased. But I finally let go and just wore it!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have quite a few things.  I might buy something with a specific occasion or place in mind and then it might not happen.  Or I see something which I really like and think --- I should buy it -- just in case.  Or I buy something without trying on and once I do try on, it's a very pretty item but I do nothing for it and then it's too late to return it.  And then it hangs.....  Ultimately, these things are donated. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Surprisingly I don’t have anything in my closet that I haven’t worn.  I recently downsized (from having 8 closets to 2) so I kept my clothing to a minimum.

Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy  You hang in there, you will beat this and that sunny beach will welcome you with open arms Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

And yes, guilty as charged with the unworn clothing Smiley Sad