Contributor

Love Nancy, one of the best. Very comfortable in her own skin, she has been through a lot and knows what is really important in life.

Contributor

Love Nancy, one of the best. Very comfortable in her own skin, she has been through a lot and knows what is really important in life.

Honored Contributor

I like people who don't take themselves too seriously, that's Nancy. I'm often up late and I see her a lot.

She is funny and entertaining late at night.

We all like different people.

Trusted Contributor

At least Nancy makes an attempt at giving us enough information to purchase a product. She doesn't repeat 'moneyed', or 'amazing, amazing. She actually gives facts about the product. Some of the long time hosts don't do that.

Regular Contributor

She sings, she dances, she tells jokes....I swear one night I thought she was going to start juggling flaming chain saws.

Trusted Contributor

I like Nancy, I find her to be nice and I don't feel she is pushy, think she likes what she is doing and that comfortable feeling comes across in her presentations.

Esteemed Contributor
I like Nancy ... she is down to earth and sincere ... nothing like my not so favorite host LR ... Nancy does a GREAT JOB... she is one of my favorite hosts
Esteemed Contributor
I like Nancy ... she is down to earth and sincere ... nothing like my not so favorite host LR ... Nancy does a GREAT JOB... she is one of my favorite hosts
Super Contributor
On 6/8/2014 Bikkie said:

Up and can't sleep and my least favorite host is on with Joan Rivers clothes. She goes ""woo woo woo Petites!"" I guess to alert people there were petite lengths available but alas /$3 had to be corrected it's only regular length. She's always so unprepared

Feel better about yourself now?

Super Contributor

Don't ask me how I know this info- must have read it somewhere but right before Nancy started working at Qvc she found out she had breast cancer. If she was going through treatments while trying to work a new job...well, I can only imagine you wouldn't be on your A game.