Esteemed Contributor

I find Nancy to be down to earth; Dan seems to be happy to be paired with her (watched this am).

Honored Contributor

I like Nancy a lot.  She's very real, kind of goofy sometimes, and doesn't use those contrived phrases many hosts use.

Trusted Contributor

Nancy has an authenticness about her that I find refreshing.  She is not "pre-programmed" like so many other hosts seem to be.  And her self-deprecating manner is a real breath of fresh air on any shopping channel these days.

I have watched so many other long time hosts rely more and more on their "cheat sheet" cards nor do any offend me that they do.  Especially this time of year, all the hosts are presenting such a wide variety of products that there is no way they could possibly retain every last bit of info about each and every item.

QVC purposely seeks out a wide variety of personality types for their host positions because as this thread clearly indicates, what appeals to some definitely does not appeal to others.  If they were all just mirror images of one another, what a bore it would be and some might never ever tune in because that particular "mirror image" hosting style truly drives them nuts.

As in so many things in life "variety is the spice of life" .....................

Frequent Contributor

Nancy seems to be a nice person, but I agree she does not seem to be prepared. But the thing that really bothers me is that so often she can not speak in a complete sentence. She is always interrupting herself. (Stopping mid sentence and then on to a different subject ).

Valued Contributor

I feel that Nancy is great.  She is prepared for her shows and she really has a sense of humor.  She has been open about having breast cancer when she first started working at the Q.  She is also a very kind person.