Not applicable

Please dont kid!

Trusted Contributor
On 6/8/2014 winamac1 said:

I like her now. I didn't at first. I think she's very competent, and I like her self deprecating style.

I feel exactly the same.

At first, I thought she just seemed so "unpolished", maybe is the word. Or just not as "slick" as the other hosts, but now that is exactly what I like about her.

I was watching her do a Steel by Design show a few nights ago, and thought that she's a really good host now. She gives complete information, doesn't seem to be saying things like a automaton, she seems real. Her niceness comes through, too, she seems to really like the callers.

Sure, she's a salesperson like the rest of the hosts, but she seems more genuine and I like her style.

Honored Contributor

I like her way more than some of the more seasoned hosts.

Contributor

I think that Nancy has improved quite a bit since she

began as a host on the Q. I enjoy watching her much

more now. She makes a very nice appearance, too!

Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 Dakotah said:

I think that Nancy has improved quite a bit since she

began as a host on the Q. I enjoy watching her much

more now. She makes a very nice appearance, too!

ITA

She doesn't appear as phony as a few do.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 6/8/2014 blueroses47 said:
On 6/8/2014 winamac1 said:

I like her now. I didn't at first. I think she's very competent, and I like her self deprecating style.

I feel exactly the same.

At first, I thought she just seemed so "unpolished", maybe is the word. Or just not as "slick" as the other hosts, but now that is exactly what I like about her.

I was watching her do a Steel by Design show a few nights ago, and thought that she's a really good host now. She gives complete information, doesn't seem to be saying things like a automaton, she seems real. Her niceness comes through, too, she seems to really like the callers.

Sure, she's a salesperson like the rest of the hosts, but she seems more genuine and I like her style.

ITA I, too, like her style.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have liked her from the very beginning. I think she's adorable, funny, charming, nice and her presentations are just fine. I find no fault with her at all.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor
She is self-deprecating and her style is not slick and contrived. And she's almost a graduate gemologist, at a network where, at most, only Jane Treacy has any sort of professional GIA credential, and I really don't think she does. So, she might need to read from a card when the TSV is an HP bundle, and on one clothing item, she misstated its availability in petites. So what.
Regular Contributor

Put me in the ""like"" column!

Respected Contributor

She has definitely grown on me -- I find her to be kind of ditzy (in a lovable way), and I usually enjoy her shows.