Honored Contributor

I heard Nancy say herself when she first started working on the Q that she used to be a Disney Princess.

If you listen to her voice and you've been around Disney for much, you can hear the sound in her voice.

She has a beautiful singing voice. I really like her (I guess you can tell).

Super Contributor
On 6/8/2014 annabellethecat said:

I heard Nancy say herself when she first started working on the Q that she used to be a Disney Princess.

If you listen to her voice and you've been around Disney for much, you can hear the sound in her voice.

She has a beautiful singing voice. I really like her (I guess you can tell).

She's a kitty lover, too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

@Bikkie wrote:

Up and can't sleep and my least favorite host is on with Joan Rivers clothes. She goes "woo woo woo Petites!" I guess to alert people there were petite lengths available but alas /$3 had to be corrected it's only regular length. She's always so un

How can you hold down a six figure job by stuttering and freezing up with your words? I saw a jewelry model become embarrased for her.
Respected Contributor

i happen to love nancy and find her always prepared.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne, "new" poster, old registration date, old thread brought up. I've been yawning so much from this lately my jaws are sore.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I think she's funny and I love her laugh!

Honored Contributor

I think Nancy is genuine, there are several hosts who are unprepared for their shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit that she has grown on me. I was not a fan in the beginning at all. That silly singing all of the time worked my last nerve. Where am I pre-school?  I frequently changed the channel in her early days.

I think that she has improved greatly. 

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

i know, but i get so tired of the host bashing.  some have nothing better to talk about.

Honored Contributor

@Didiville wrote:
Must know someone to keep her job. She is still not qualified after all this time.

I totally disagree.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"