Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@SeaMaiden wrote:

love her style, but, now retired just do not need that kind of fashion anymore.  My goodness Marla looks terrific she lost so much weight!  She said she had Covid and lost it all.... and she has kept it off.  She is such a pretty lady and now a thin pretty lady!

@SeaMaiden - Marla shared that she was on a keto plan a year ago+ prior to COVID. She was having problems with her feet due to excess weight. She does look fabulous and seems to be very happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky - yes, I too love the new Slate color❤️ The Smart Deal necklace is so cool. It can be worn as a belt too. And it's lightweight. I was torn between the tricolor and black. I love the bold pieces in black - edgy!

Ended up ordering the black necklace. The tri color is sold out per the morning fashion show that I watched. I wanted both but I also want other stuff and rarely order multiples of the same jewelry item but maybe if it gets reordered...

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the black necklace also.  It is edgy and I really like the black metals even as hardware on my handbags.  I can't wait to get it!  I just saw this presented. I just love it. It will looks great with white and blue jeans.

WynneLayers Painted Plaid Button-Front Shirt

@Pecky - very pretty blouse! I have soooo many items tagged 😜 have learned to accept that I cannot have it all so I decided on a couple of colors like sea mist/grass, prairie sand and canvas to build upon. I do pick up other colors occasionally in butterfly tops, pants and kimonos

i love my black bold jewelry pieces. Have the Iris big chain necklace, some Linea bold necklaces and this Marla tear drop in black. The Marla tear drop is on clearance...I still need to get her piano key neckace

068D1672-51BF-4BF0-874E-82C32A2C84F7.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky - yes, I too love the new Slate color❤️ The Smart Deal necklace is so cool. It can be worn as a belt too. And it's lightweight. I was torn between the tricolor and black. I love the bold pieces in black - edgy!

Ended up ordering the black necklace. The tri color is sold out per the morning fashion show that I watched. I wanted both but I also want other stuff and rarely order multiples of the same jewelry item but maybe if it gets reordered...

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the black necklace also.  It is edgy and I really like the black metals even as hardware on my handbags.  I can't wait to get it!  I just saw this presented. I just love it. It will looks great with white and blue jeans.

@Pecky - very pretty blouse! I have soooo many items tagged 😜 have learned to accept that I cannot have it all so I decided on a couple of colors like sea mist/grass, prairie sand and canvas to build upon. I do pick up other colors occasionally in butterfly tops, pants and kimonos

i love my black bold jewelry pieces. Have the Iris big chain necklace, some Linea bold necklaces and this Marla tear drop in black. The Marla tear drop is on clearance...I still need to get her piano key neckace

Just started watching Marla!!!....she looks GREAT...she said she'd lost weight...love her hair too!!!!!!  Also like her TSV! Woman Very Happy NIce to hear from you Chi!!!! Heart

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I also collect those colors..the seamist...prairie sand and canvas! They're very neutral colors...I built my wardrobe around those colors! Woman Happy 

Honored Contributor

@emmygrace  - hey friend Heart Great to see you - hope you are doing well 🌺

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

It seems like ages!!!..I'm fine..looking forward to Spring!! How are YOU?? Heart

Honored Contributor

@emmygrace wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

It seems like ages!!!..I'm fine..looking forward to Spring!! How are YOU?? Heart

@emmygrace - I'm glad you are well! I am too - it has been a very challenging 12 months but Still Standing, ya, ya, ya  😎

If H has high inventory of fashions since many of us cut back on shopping, we might see some good clearance pricing like we did previous years - that was so much fun🥳

Valued Contributor

I like the quality of Marla Wynn clothes and her colors but I am petite and small and can't wear her ponchos and big shirts. I like long sleeves in winter and she does mostly 3/4 length this year it seems. And I like full length pants so that means I don't wear most of her pants. She loves those ankle pants so she designs a lot of these and admits she prefers them herself. Maybe she is just selling when she waxes poetically about the styles she likes. I did get her faux velvet leggings this year and they are thin but nicely made. A few years ago, I got two of her long sleeved sweaters that I have loved and just about worn out. I was watching her show last night and the dress with vertical folds with the separate duster was see through on camera.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Nice to see some fitted jackets with closures. Love this one. Would like to see Marla offer double zippers - that's one of the really nice features of some of the Linea jackets that I've purchased

WynneLayers Sweater Knit Bomber Jacket
733-619
WynneLayers Sweater Knit Bomber Jacket

luvitorleaveit wrote:

I am right there with you @Chi-town girl I also have some Linea items with the double zippers.

Nicely done from sweater from Marla and the color.

Esteemed Contributor

I was almost tempted to purchase one or two items from Marla on clearance but I am so happy to see my flex pays disappearing I caught myself.