Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl Love that cardi.  I saw this Smart Deal from Iman that I just love as well.

IMAN Global Chic Mock Neck Leopard Print Pullover Sweater

@Pecky - I also like this top! I don't see IMAN shows listed but maybe she will be on for one of the 2 Fashion Clearance events next week.

I'm trying to wait now on any new fashion purchases bc there will be lower prices soon. There's still a delay in delivery of items like Marla's new denim that were stuck on ships at the ports. Retailers will want to move inventory and that means incentive pricing. Expecting several more deliveries this weekend/next week - the Koolaburra TSV tops and some waitlisted orders that finally shipped. Then a welcome break from tracking orders 😊

I missed the recent CCB show that featured new items - was looking online at her items and surprised there were no discussions or threads about the show or any of the new items. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

Another 2 hour block of shows on Sunday

C9915D29-595D-4D2B-A0CF-20D9CE1F6C09.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri