Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Chi-town girl 

The one I really want is 733–672! I already hearted it!
It looks great on Lynn and she's wearing the color I want

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

The one I really want is 733–672! I already hearted it!
It looks great on Lynn and she's wearing the color I wan


@Andreatoo  - yes! I want all of the colors in this one!

 

Make sure to regularly check Marla's homepage for the 'as is' items bc they are posted with a different item#. Then heart it even if it's not the size or color that uou want  - you will get alerts for the 'as is' item

 

WynneLayers Boxy Sweater Knit Top
733-672
WynneLayers Boxy Sweater Knit Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Andreatoo  - here is the other item that you should heart.757-281 The 'as is' price is $40. More will definitely pop in. 

 

SOLD OUT

"As Is" WynneLayers Boxy Sweater Knit Top

757-281

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

Now I'm confused! @Chi-town girl Aren't they the same shirt?!

 

BTW I just happened onto a brand I've never seen before and the pieces are exquisite! And expensive! Aratta? Think Free people but pricier ...

 

83D31920-1CA0-41D5-A9C2-BA714A1789E0.jpegFA736824-5FA8-4848-921C-76B4105DDF56.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,726
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Chi-town girl wrote:

New Necklace - Smart Deal event price $50, 4 color options.

 

I like the tri-color and black

 

Exclusive! MarlaWynne 47-1/8" Matte Rolo-Link Chain Necklace
749-291
 
749-291
MarlaWynne 47-1/8" Matte Rolo-Link Chain Necklace
MarlaWynne 47-1/8" Matte Rolo-Link Chain Necklace

@Chi-town girl I love the TS and the tri color necklace.  I can't decide which TS to purchase.  I really like the new color slate.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021


@Andreatoo wrote:

Now I'm confused! @Chi-town girl Aren't they the same shirt?!

 

BTW I just happened onto a brand I've never seen before and the pieces are exquisite! And expensive! Aratta? Think Free people but pricier ...

 

83D31920-1CA0-41D5-A9C2-BA714A1789E0.jpegFA736824-5FA8-4848-921C-76B4105DDF56.jpeg


@Andreatoo    - yes this does look like Free People! I've noticed a number of boutique like fashion brands at H including athletic wear that looks like Lulu Lemon, but no airtime. They are priced higher like department store pricing. I think H is just a storefront/warehouse for them

 

Regarding the Marla top you like with the 2 different item# and pricing. One item is new inventory. The other item is 'as is' which is customer return or model/host closet items but in excellent condition. I have had good experience with picking up as is items. They go right into the wash before I try them on unless it's outerwear. The pricing is attractive, why not try it. Can return if any issue - not considered final sale


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Pecky - yes, I too love the new Slate color❤️ The Smart Deal necklace is so cool. It can be worn as a belt too. And it's lightweight. I was torn between the tricolor and black. I love the bold pieces in black - edgy!

 

Ended up ordering the black necklace. The tri color is sold out per the morning fashion show that I watched. I wanted both but I also want other stuff and rarely order multiples of the same jewelry item but maybe if it gets reordered...


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

@Chi-town girl 

I'll gladly try one if it becomes available!

 

As for the Aratta line I'd love to see it presented! There's 3 pages of product but all unique pieces; no multiple color choices...

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,726
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky - yes, I too love the new Slate color❤️ The Smart Deal necklace is so cool. It can be worn as a belt too. And it's lightweight. I was torn between the tricolor and black. I love the bold pieces in black - edgy!

 

Ended up ordering the black necklace. The tri color is sold out per the morning fashion show that I watched. I wanted both but I also want other stuff and rarely order multiples of the same jewelry item but maybe if it gets reordered...


@Chi-town girl  I ordered the black necklace also.  It is edgy and I really like the black metals even as hardware on my handbags.  I can't wait to get it!  I just saw this presented. I just love it. It will looks great with white and blue jeans.

WynneLayers Painted Plaid Button-Front Shirt

Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,835
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: MarlaWynne Fashions & Accessories 2021

love her style, but, now retired just do not need that kind of fashion anymore.  My goodness Marla looks terrific she lost so much weight!  She said she had Covid and lost it all.... and she has kept it off.  She is such a pretty lady and now a thin pretty lady!