Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

@MorningLover wrote:
 Here's another from a few days ago....
 Look of the day: the classic white blouse!

Blouse: Rag & Bone
 Long necklace: newest treasure! 
Jeans: Skinnyjeans2 
Suede wrap: Italy 
Boots: BCBG
                                 Lisa Robertson's photo.
 Bag: Italy

Still doing that oufit a day?  A.  She should have stuffed the bag.  B.  What's the point?  She looks like any fashion consious 55 year old who is out and about.  Nothing special.  Boots, jeans, desginer bag.  It's our uniform.....lol

Respected Contributor

All right, all you BAD GIRLS, here's Lisa's picture today.  She's not wearing any samples of her product line to come (jewelry, bags, and maybe other things).  I wish her well and will certainly buy something.  I'm particularly interested in Christmas decorations from her.

_____

Look of the Day: "Mixing Old and New"
I have had this jacket for 27 years, (that means it's older than Katie!) The boots are probably 10 yrs old and the dress is new smile emoticon

Jacket: Lily Chao
Dress: Pure Navy
Boots: Prada
Bag: Italy

Lisa Robertson's photo.
Honored Contributor

Lisa has a website called VLOGAZINE where she sells stuff.

Valued Contributor

@Beachy1 wrote:

I never like what she's wearing.  LOL

The necklace is nothing special.  I bet it's going to be expensive and the quality will be lacking.

Lisa should have done her homework a bit better.  Those tassel type necklaces are everywhere at various price points. Can't see anyone paying over 25.00 as that was the overall average price I've seen in the mall for them.

Honored Contributor

Saw that segment on her FB of the Mark Zunino in his studio.  Fantastic!  Highly recommend!

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

She's not selling anything yet, so we don't know where she'll be selling it.

Respected Contributor

Wow, a lot of snark coming from you,,,you seem to know a lot about Lisa for not liking her,,,the nastiness about LR continues....WOW

Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Not a good look. I never thought LR was good at putting herself together. She would wear strange looking shoes with her outfits, or wrong bag with outfit. Just wasn't her best thing putting herself together.

I think LR has to do the carrot and stick thing with the jewelry. If you don't give your fans "something," they're not going to hang around forever on recipes and her trips.

I agree! Buying expensive items does not a fashionista make!!! Her being called that always cracked me up. A true fashionista is not afraid to ever step out of the proverbial box. If there was ever someone stuck in a box, it was LR for sure. So stuck in the 90s! And please....who still wears those silly wedge sneakers? Unless one is a rapper and/or a rapper's girlfriend, I think those things were "hot" for like 15 seconds a year or two ago. But that's Lisa....always 6 months late to the fashion party and once she "gets" there, refusing to leave! 

And giving fashion advice and suggestions on the "white shirt." Like that has never been done before, @Iluvhandbags. She can always go through 1000 ways to wear your Obi....

That reminds me of that old country song.....instead of "50 ways to lose a lover", it's "50 ways to tie an Obi"!! 😆😆

And don't forget to "pop a collar".....

That reminds me...that was Paul Simon and it was not a country song.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Wow, a lot of snark coming from you,,,you seem to know a lot about Lisa for not liking her,,,the nastiness about LR continues....WOW

Well, it's not like posters are going to her forum. OP must be bringing LR here and knowing this IS an Opinion forum on fashion!

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Where is the stuff she's selling?  I see articles that site, but I can't find a storefront where things are for sale.