Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

I also have not been following her although I will go now and take a look at her facebook page.  I really miss Lisa and not because I bought whatever  she sold but because she added a lot life to the shows. 

Hope she does come to a shopping channel

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nomless wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Lisa has a website called VLOGAZINE where she sells stuff.

Where is the stuff she's selling?  I see articles that site, but I can't find a storefront where things are for sale.

She's not selling anything yet.  Her products are still in development or production, according to what she posted.  I'm disappointed by all the negativity and inaccurate criticisms of Lisa.  I'm not on FB, but I've gone to her page since she left QVC to see what she would do next.  Look at the success of the GILI line she represented and helped design!!  Those clothes were racing out the door at lightning speed every time she went on air.

Lisa will do well with her next venture.  Mark my words.  Time will tell where she'll sell it.  Maybe she'll be like a number of vendors on HSN and QVC and sell in a variety of places.

Respected Contributor

Tanks for the info, Ms X.   

Occasional Contributor

I have always been Lisa's #1 fan but she is disappointing to say the least with her recent style choices. I am 65 and I think I'm dressing better than her. Lisa, love you but get with the current trends. 

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the "obsession" with "bashing" Lisa. She has done and accomplished so much in her life. She is one "smart" woman!!! Has done so much with her life. How many can say that? Everything that is said or written is pure speculation........! So who's next in the "Bashing Pool?"
Super Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Not a good look. I never thought LR was good at putting herself together. She would wear strange looking shoes with her outfits, or wrong bag with outfit. Just wasn't her best thing putting herself together.

I think LR has to do the carrot and stick thing with the jewelry. If you don't give your fans "something," they're not going to hang around forever on recipes and her trips.

I agree! Buying expensive items does not a fashionista make!!! Her being called that always cracked me up. A true fashionista is not afraid to ever step out of the proverbial box. If there was ever someone stuck in a box, it was LR for sure. So stuck in the 90s! And please....who still wears those silly wedge sneakers? Unless one is a rapper and/or a rapper's girlfriend, I think those things were "hot" for like 15 seconds a year or two ago. But that's Lisa....always 6 months late to the fashion party and once she "gets" there, refusing to leave! 

And giving fashion advice and suggestions on the "white shirt." Like that has never been done before, @Iluvhandbags. She can always go through 1000 ways to wear your Obi....

That reminds me of that old country song.....instead of "50 ways to lose a lover", it's "50 ways to tie an Obi"!! 😆😆

And don't forget to "pop a collar".....

That reminds me...that was Paul Simon and it was not a country song.

Yep, you're right. Guess I had a brain fa•t! 😜

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

Lisa has left the building and well over a year ago at that. I read her FB page, I do not need to see a rehash of who what and where.

She has her haters and her tribe who adore her.

But is is really necessary to re hash ever move she makes in here, I think not, end of comment

thank you

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Lisa needs to update her look. Outdated hairstyle, outdated Beauty pagent  heavy makeup and those eye brows..... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms X wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Where is the stuff she's selling?  I see articles that site, but I can't find a storefront where things are for sale.

She's not selling anything yet.  Her products are still in development or production, according to what she posted.  I'm disappointed by all the negativity and inaccurate criticisms of Lisa.  I'm not on FB, but I've gone to her page since she left QVC to see what she would do next.  Look at the success of the GILI line she represented and helped design!!  Those clothes were racing out the door at lightning speed every time she went on air.

Lisa will do well with her next venture.  Mark my words.  Time will tell where she'll sell it.  Maybe she'll be like a number of vendors on HSN and QVC and sell in a variety of places.

@MS X - don't take it personally. It's the norm for any thread about Lisa to become hostile. Some of the same posters repeatedly post their disdain for her and any thread about her. Then the thread gets hijacked & goes off topic.

Others will post something sarcastic about her or what she is doing. Thinking they are funny or clever, not nasty and then others pile on. 

I understand. After posting a thread about her Vlogazine, it didn't take long before my thread was hijacked into a typical bash on Lisa and anyone who likes her. I had the mod's remove the thread so it wouldn't continue to be a draw for nasty posts.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@MS X - don't take it personally. It's the norm for any thread about Lisa to become hostile. Some of the same posters repeatedly post their disdain for her and any thread about her. Then the thread gets hijacked & goes off topic.

Others will post something sarcastic about her or what she is doing. Thinking they are funny or clever, not nasty and then others pile on. 

I understand. After posting a thread about her Vlogazine, it didn't take long before my thread was hijacked into a typical bash on Lisa and anyone who likes her. I had the mod's remove the thread so it wouldn't continue to be a draw for nasty posts.  

@MS X - let me add that the 'regulars' include those previously banned now posting under multiple nic's that post personally offensive comments about Lisa and those who like her. They wait for opportunities like your thread to hijack it. It's unfortunate & hateful.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri