Respected Contributor

Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

Look of the Day:
Baby It's Cold Outside!!!
It's in the 30's again and snowing so it's time to wear something fluffy! smile emoticon

Jacket: Bebe
Sweater knit tank: GILI
Necklace: coming
Bracelet: coming
Jeans: Skinnyjeans2
Bag: Italy
Wedge Sneakers: Renvy

Lisa Robertson's photo.

This is on Lisa's FB page.  Notice how she describes her jewelry as "coming."  Will she have just a jewelry line or fashion and Christmas decorations also?  She had a similar description a couple of days ago with a piece of jewelry she was wearing described as "coming."
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

It sounds like she'll be selling costume jewelry on her website.  She's jobless and trying to make something happen. 

Honored Contributor

She is a gal sharing her outfit for the day. Maybe she simply can't recall the brand of the jewelry she is wearing & will edit that in later. Not really important to me what she is doing. Not now or "then." I'm sure she is living her life.

Respected Contributor

Chrystaltree:  I was also going to ask for opinions as to where she'd be selling her new line or lines.  I say she won't just sell on her web site.  My first guess would be on a shopping channel.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

She is a gal sharing her outfit for the day. Maybe she simply can't recall the brand of the jewelry she is wearing & will edit that in later. Not really important to me what she is doing. Not now or "then." I'm sure she is living her life.

When she can't remember she says so or just puts something generic, as she did for the handbag:  "Italy."  Coming has a definite meaning, IMO, that indicates she will be selling it.

Trusted Contributor

I know, she has been posting photos and letting her Facebook friends or not know what she will be selling in the near future. You can go her Facebook even if you don't belong for those that are interested. I for one am excited. I really like her style and taste. She's a smart girl. I am sure whatever she does will be a big success. 

Trusted Contributor

I believe she will be selling her things in her Magazine. It's called something else, I just can't recall. Don't think she's going to a shopping channel. Just my guess.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Chrystaltree:  I was also going to ask for opinions as to where she'd be selling her new line or lines.  I say she won't just sell on her web site.  My first guess would be on a shopping channel.

You might be right.  Time will tell.  I just think that if she was going to show up on a shopping channel, she'd be throwing out some hints. 

Honored Contributor

Nice of you to post photos and updates for non-FB folks.  Thank you!  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Nice of you to post photos and updates for non-FB folks.  Thank you!  Heart

@ROMARY

You don't have to be FB member to read her FB page.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.