Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

Not a good look. I never thought LR was good at putting herself together. She would wear strange looking shoes with her outfits, or wrong bag with outfit. Just wasn't her best thing putting herself together.

I think LR has to do the carrot and stick thing with the jewelry. If you don't give your fans "something," they're not going to hang around forever on recipes and her trips.

Esteemed Contributor

She's dressing like a Millennial ... maybe that's her target customer.    She looks ridiculous in that jacket.  

Valued Contributor

I don't believe Lisa has anything going and her constant tease with the facebook group she must hold on to is pretty disrespectful and misleading.  It is over a year since Lisa left qvc, we all gave her a year if she had a clause with her contract with QVC.  My question is, why does she have to tease the people who still follow her for some unknown reason? I think the answer is, she doesn't have anything in the fire.  Like hosts before her, they are big on qvc, but when they leave, nothing. Look at Patty Reilly, Judy and her husband, Kathy Levin.  Lisa should have been smarter and remembered not to bite the hand that feeds her, obviously the hand (qvc) felt she was dispensible

Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for her.....poor thing.....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Usually hosts who leave end  on Infomercials, Kathy Levine on Nutrisystem, Steve Bryant on Rotos. Cooker, Patty Reilly, Pillows.  Lisa may  be soon on an Infomercial.  There may be more..........hosts these are all that come to mind.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the infomercial slow death.

Esteemed Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

I like Lisa, I hope she does well whatever she does.  Her purse looks like a Brahman.

knockoffs are a cottage industry in Italy 

Respected Contributor

Lisa in answering questions on her FB page said that in addition to her jewelry she's "working on" handbags.  I didn't have the patience to read beyond the first portion of comments.  There are hundreds.

Respected Contributor

Here's another from a few days ago....
 Look of the day: the classic white blouse!

Blouse: Rag & Bone
 Long necklace: newest treasure! 
Jeans: Skinnyjeans2 
Suede wrap: Italy 
Boots: BCBG
                                 Lisa Robertson's photo.
 Bag: Italy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm more amused by all the selfies Lisa posts. No fan should ever miss seeing her because Lisa will post pics of herself everyday! 

And does her assistant Katie LIVE with her?? It's so strange how it seems they do everything together! Spends the night, watch movies, go on trips, dinners etc. No matter where Lisa goes, Katie seems to be her tag along. Wonder if Katie has family? 

Between daily sunrise/sunset pics, food, flowers and selfies, Lisa's FB page is quite repetitive. You won't miss much if haven't visited the site in weeks. 

And I really do not understand Lisa's blogs. All she does is get models pics by searching google and then posts them to her site with captions that anyone can think of. How to wear Blush? ("you can wear it with a classic black bag", "it can be the accessory", "it can be one signature piece in your outfit", etc...) Or how to wear a White Blouse?? How is what she is saying so brilliant??? Furthermore, they are not even her pictures? So strange.

I think Lisa needs to step up her game or some "tribe" members will soon flutter. With that said, Lisa knows exactly how to keep them hanging on. Just post goods will soon be available to purchase and they're waiting with baited breath. No matter what it is she selling, her tribe is ready with their wallets open.

My guess is Lisa will be selling costume jewelry and select handbags via her Vlogablah website. She seems to be reaching for anything at this point. It's entertaining to follow. All her criptic clues have been huge letdowns so far. She seems desperate & lonely. Still always needing that positive affirmation from others.