Contributor

Re: Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

@I am still oxox   Thanks for the heads up  regarding typo  I made     Have a good day....  

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R's Next Excellent Adventure?

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

replicas yes...Lisa would do....knock offs...no

There is a difference in my mind.  She's never carry a fake LV handbag or a fake Chanel handbag.

I recall she once wore an Hermes bag and admitted that it was a fake.  Other high end items may be fakes too, who knows.

That is extremely surprising.  I never heard her say that, but I also don't go to her FB page often at all.

This was actually years ago while she was on QVC.  Glad others recall the picture from the insider in which she carried it.  Maybe she was just trying be more relatable to those on the boards and just said it was fake, who knows.  It really created a stir.  I too would never peg her to be one to wear fakes.  

NAT:  Don't you think if she had said that, she would not only have been arrested but QVC would have faced extreme litigation.  Let's not gon into neverneverland with our critique of Lisa.

No one is going into neverneverland about Lisa. She said it.  Many of us know about it.  As far as being arrested, the authorities would have to be looking at the QVC Insider magazine or someone would have had to call them.  LOL