Esteemed Contributor

@Trix  The blue spruce is a very pretty color; I have several LOGO garments in it. FYI - it's green, like a blue spruce tree (not blue if you were expecting that).  It's a lovely green IMO.

@Pearlee Thanks for describing LOGO's blue spruce color.  Your description is exactly what I hoped both pieces would be. I'm not expecting exact color match because the items are different fabrics, but they will color coordinate well. I'm planning to take both pieces on an upcoming weekend getaway.  I'm wearing the sweater with the dress and white jeans that I'm packing.  I'll be in the joggers most of the time when I'm not at the spa or pool.  

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I think it's darling, and I like that it's not rayon/spandex.  It's just too expensive, and I don't like short sleeves on that type of top.

I don't like the sleeves either. It seems like it should've been a tank or long sleeve. The more I look at it, the less I like it.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

I like Lori's fabrics and colors, but all her tops look so little girlish. Does that strike anyone else that way? How do you wear that look every day? It just isn't me.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Again.  Why so nasty?

@Hippiified

I always cringe at the jokes made about "bag ladies".

Why is being homeless funny to anyone?

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I think it's darling, and I like that it's not rayon/spandex.  It's just too expensive, and I don't like short sleeves on that type of top.

I don't like the sleeves either. It seems like it should've been a tank or long sleeve. The more I look at it, the less I like it.

@JJsMom

I agree with both of you about the sleeve.

I think I might have liked this top done as a tank.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

@Harpa wrote:

I like Lori's fabrics and colors, but all her tops look so little girlish. Does that strike anyone else that way? How do you wear that look every day? It just isn't me.

@Harpa

It's all the way they are styled.  Lori does her styling thing on QVC - definitely not my style taste.  You have to use your own personal styling imagination!

For me - I wear them like any other tunic top .... appropriately accessorized (and layered) for my personal style.  

There are two women I know who also wear LOGO and wear it entirely different from each other and from me, and from Lori's styling.  

ETA:  I don't know anyone who wears LOGO every day.  That would be rather boring. 

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Again.  Why so nasty?

@Hippiified

I always cringe at the jokes made about "bag ladies".

Why is being homeless funny to anyone?

@QueenDanceALot  Exactly!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I am concerned about the pocket.  In the still shot of the pink shirt, it flops/hangs kinda funny to me. 

@Lipstickdiva

Lori's pockets are generally a bit floppy.   It's part of the "charm" of LOGO!  

@ALRATIBA@Lipstickdiva

That little touch of 'charm' makes many of her pieces an easy pass..

I've been known to return pants for lack of pockets but they're just gratuitous, to me, on a shirt

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I am concerned about the pocket.  In the still shot of the pink shirt, it flops/hangs kinda funny to me. 

@Lipstickdiva

Lori's pockets are generally a bit floppy.   It's part of the "charm" of LOGO!  

@ALRATIBA@Lipstickdiva

That little touch of 'charm' makes many of her pieces an easy pass..

I've been known to return pants for lack of pockets but they're just gratuitou, to me, on a shirt

@Andreatoo

I prefer that there are NO pockets on anything but outerwear.  I sew pants pockets closed!

But - I do like the decorative LOGO pockets ... particularly the ones with the contrast lining.

Honored Contributor

Same old tops.  Long, bouncy hemlines.  Enough is enough. Oh, and as Lori would say, layer, buy 2 or 3 tops.  OMG!  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength