Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I am concerned about the pocket.  In the still shot of the pink shirt, it flops/hangs kinda funny to me. 

@Lipstickdiva

Lori's pockets are generally a bit floppy.   It's part of the "charm" of LOGO!  

I agree that most of Lori's pockets are kind of floppy.  I think the presentation will show how it falls a lot better.

Respected Contributor
I don’t think this is an outrageous price for a modal blend. I didn’t think the pockets looked floppy. I think it’s because the model has her hand in it. They’re not really the kind of pockets you’d walk around with your hands stuffed in.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I don’t think this is an outrageous price for a modal blend. I didn’t think the pockets looked floppy. I think it’s because the model has her hand in it. They’re not really the kind of pockets you’d walk around with your hands stuffed in.

It's not the photo with the model's hand in the pocket.  It's the still shot of the pink shirt.  I know most of her pockets are floppy but this doesn't look like her normal floppy pocket.  It just looks weird to me.

But it could be a poor shot of the shirt, because QVC is known for their poor still shots.  It's just something I noticed.      

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I like it.  I'm thinking about getting the yellow.  

I thought it looked a TSV from a couple of years ago (A233638) but different fabrics and hemlines.  

@ALRATIBA did you put the wrong item in here or am I missing something?  These tops look nothing alike to me.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

ITA  It's way over priced for what it is.

I disagree.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Yes, overpriced and I think the ruffle hem gives it a juvenile look. I like some of the colors, but it's an easy pass for me bc of the style and high price

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: LOGO upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

EVERYTHING she sells is overpriced for bargin bin material. The ruffle trim would look GREAT on toddlers and girls 12 and under.

Respected Contributor

I really like it.  I haven't bough any new Logo styles in awhile because they just don't appeal to me.  The upcoming TSV is a style I like.  My only concern is the length of the sleeves.  I also don't think the price is too high.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I think it's over priced for a TSV price for sure.  By the time it goes to a Feature price to a QVC price, it wil be up another $10.

Respected Contributor

It's so ... blah. I feel like I can get a top like this just about anywhere for $20-$30, if not less. I don't think it's ugly, just nothing special, and the price is ridiculous considering it's a TSV.

I have a few LOGO tops, and while I like them, I definitely think it's enough. I'm kind of over her (expensive) long, big, boxy, embellished hem tops.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu