Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Again.  Why so nasty?

@Hippiified  Maybe the look in that photo is what she likes.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Again.  Why so nasty?

@HippiifiedI’m not the only one who mentioned floppy pockets. It’s my opinion just as you have yours. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  yes, but I don’t tear down the designers with my opinions.

Honored Contributor

Now that I've seen it, there is no doubt this is a pass for me.    

Honored Contributor

I think it's darling, and I like that it's not rayon/spandex.  It's just too expensive, and I don't like short sleeves on that type of top.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I bought it in grapefruit. It's starting to get warm here and I donated a lot of summer tops that no longer fit or were my style, and I need to get some new ones. Hopefully this works out, as I've never had anything in cotton modal. 

Respected Contributor

I don't any any LOGO tops/bottoms at all.  BUT I do like the color choices on these MUCH better then what I have ever seen in her line before.  

I have 2 major concerns on this top.  1. Cotton/Modal.....usually there is a touch of nylon or spandex in it so it doesn't shrink and holds it's shape.  I am concerned about it shrinking badly with this blend.  I could be wrong as I don't think I own anything from any store with this same blend.  Everything has the span or nylon...3% ...and washes nicely.

Anyone own this blend of fabrics? what is your experience??

Then the length and ruffle thing around the bottom.  I am only 5'4 and I see it on the host Kerstin....who is 5'9 and it looks long on her and that shape/ruffle isn't looking flattering on her to my eye.  Perhaps it's that off white color I don't know.  And then it does remind me of a maternity style top.  

I think it's a pass for me....the colors are really the only reason I even considered it for abit.  

Esteemed Contributor

The May 4 LOGO TSv isn't the best LOGO I've ever seen, but I appreciate Lori offering some fabrics other than rayon spandex.  I've owned garments (from other brands) in cotton modal and they have the dense fabric feel many of us like in cotton, but the modal gives the grment a soft flow that 100% cotton wouldn't otherwise have.  As for the price think $39 is reasonable.  I've seen tops like this in the $50 to $79 range. 

I did buy a couple of LOGO pieces today, but I found them on QVC.com website. One is the Lunchtime Special jogger pants which cost $26 (including s&h and tax).The other item purchased was a cardigan with chiffon hem.  I purchased both items in the color Lori calls Blue Spruce. 

Respected Contributor

I like the floral tank up sell but geez, it costs more than the tsv.

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

The May 4 LOGO TSv isn't the best LOGO I've ever seen, but I appreciate Lori offering some fabrics other than rayon spandex.  I've owned garments (from other brands) in cotton modal and they have the dense fabric feel many of us like in cotton, but the modal gives the grment a soft flow that 100% cotton wouldn't otherwise have.  As for the price think $39 is reasonable.  I've seen tops like this in the $50 to $79 range. 

I did buy a couple of LOGO pieces today, but I found them on QVC.com website. One is the Lunchtime Special jogger pants which cost $26 (including s&h and tax).The other item purchased was a cardigan with chiffon hem.  I purchased both items in the color Lori calls Blue Spruce. 

@Trix  The blue spruce is a very pretty color; I have several LOGO garments in it. FYI - it's green, like a blue spruce tree (not blue if you were expecting that).  It's a lovely green IMO.