Honored Contributor

Just looked at the product review online and there was a new LOGO in PM Style last night:

A271953

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Heathered Color-Block Knit Top

There was also the return of a thermal knit cardigan that had sold out when first aired:  A268904

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 12/7

[ Edited ]

I voluntarily missed the show yesterday evening.  I was in no mood to deal with the host or "Lor" last night.

I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday as I stared at my Temptations collection dreading that I'd have to try to use the pieces the have to cook for Christmas Eve and Day.

Realizing that I haven't touched the Temptations in at least 6-8 months I boxed it all up, moved the couple of Pyrex pieces I didn't give away back into the "baking/cooking cabinet" and got online to buy more Pyrex! Smiley Frustrated

After that episode I just couldn't bring myself to watch a LOGO show last night.   I'm still keeping an eye on that new boucle top that was introduced last week A269967 but I'm not jumping on it just yet.

Hope you all enjoy the new goods you picked up yesterday!

Esteemed Contributor

I broke down and ordered two tops, but I get so nervous watching the show because of the presentations between Lori and Amy.  Too fast to decide unless a top is really cute to me.  I have some and sent many back, because of sizing or material.  Sometime I,'ll order my regular size med.  Sometime small.  The sizing for me are so far off.  Anyway got the printed  in med. Neutral and the the cotton cashmere with lace in small

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition Please let us know what you think of your new items when you receive them.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  My black boucle is out for delivery.  Who knows when I'll get to trying it on though.  The other evening my mail was delivered at 8:30 pm! (It usually comes around 2:00 pm).   The P.O. must be swamped!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey And other Logo Lovin' Ladies - lots of LOGO news from Perley tonight!  (who, by the way, went to UPS this afternoon to send stuff back to QVC way cheaper than using Q's return labels).   But I digress...on to LOGO news.

So from this past Monday night's show, my Buffalo Plaid jacket came today and I've tried it on. Except for one detail, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. No question I'm keeping it.  The small detail I don't like, and knew about from the presentation, is the type of collar it has - funnel I think it is?  Anyway, it's too high and I just don't like that collar. Of course I saw that in the presentation and some people do like it - it keeps you warm, but I also saw in the presentation that Lori made the collar into lapels by folding down each side and that's just perfect, I did that when I tried it on.  I like so many things about this.  The red color is really a pretty red.  I love the sleeves which are much like her boucle but a bit heavier and also more black than the boucles I've seen including the top Trudey and I just got recently, even though the sleeves are still melanged, they are blacker.  I love how you turn up the sleeve (which I have to do because they are too long on me) and the red checkered material shows - like Lori did on air.

Not the sleeves, but the rest of the jacket is lined and heavier than other of her jackets so it will be fairly warm. It's nice for now - cool weather but not for the cold weather.  It has both a zipper and then snaps too - both types of closures work very well.   The body of the jacket is quite loose. Lori did say on air that stay true to size if you want to wear as a jacket, and size down one size if you want to wear this as a shirt.  That would work for the body of it, which I'm going to review as "slightly larger" than true to size, but I don't know that  I could go down a size in the shoulders and chest.  So this is perfect for me as a jacket - roomy to put sweaters on underneath if need be, but not so large that it looks sloppy or oversized on me without sweaters. @Trudey I haven't yet tried the jacket on with our newest black boucle top  as I intended to, but I think it'll look great underneath this jacket because it's very close to what the sleeves look like.

I also received the pink animal print French terry top A269960).  You were right, the colors - esp. the tan background - are quite different than they looked on TV.  You were also right that it is quite big - the sleeves were waaaaay too long on me and it was big everwhere else. It was like a size Medium-and-a-Half.  I didn't dislike the colors as you did. In fact, when I tried it on, I actually liked the colors on me - they looked funky and since so many things pale me out, the bright  colors were actually flattering.  I also really liked the feel of the material.  But it's already on its way back to QVC; it was much too large, there was no way  I was keeping it yet going down a size wouldn't have worked either, I could tell.  Maybe if it goes on clearance some day or is on AS IS in a small, I'd try it for a lower price because there were things I liked about it, esp. the funky color combo as it looked on me. But probably not.

I returned both of my As Is French terry tops, for different reasons (Item A277127). Even at the As Is price, they each came to $50 with the tax and S&H.  Much to my surprise, I liked the Bluestone very much. I thought that blue with gray mixed into it would be a bright enough blue to be flattering on my pale skin, but it was quite pretty.  The problem is, one of the sleeves wasn't stitched quite right and felt funny on the inside so I sent that back as defective.  There was nothing wrong in terms of As Is. Both that and the black one seemed brand new out of the package - didn't even look as though anyone had tried them on, no odors, nothing.  Pristine.  That bluestone was just defective on the inside where the left sleeve met the shoulder.  As for the black, it was fine, perfect, no issues, looked brand new.  But it was a "what was  I thinking?" moment in terms of gettting yet another LOGO black top. I just didn't need it and kicked myself for having ordered it.  (I still have the antique white and shale in this top from its first presentation).  So that went back as an ordering error on my part.  I'm putting the money toward the Buffalo Print jacket instead!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Thanks for taking the time to review these items for us.  I'm glad you love the jacket.  I wondered how the neck would look, but it's good to know that it can be folded back.  Sorry about your as is items...but do we ever have enough black tops??? Smiley Happy  I just ordered the boucle sweater in a medium in order to compare the fit of the 2 sizes, then I'll send one back.  If I didn't love the comfort of it, I'd just send it back, but I think I'll really enjoy it in one of the sizes.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. Thanks for taking the time to review these items for us.  I'm glad you love the jacket.  I wondered how the neck would look, but it's good to know that it can be folded back.  Sorry about your as is items...but do we ever have enough black tops??? Smiley Happy  I just ordered the boucle sweater in a medium in order to compare the fit of the 2 sizes, then I'll send one back.  If I didn't love the comfort of it, I'd just send it back, but I think I'll really enjoy it in one of the sizes.

@Trudey  Oh, please do let me know how going down a size works out for you!  I'm very curious to know that.  I really don't think that would work for me, but maybe it would if there is very little difference in the shoulder and bust area, as happens some times. 

Good decision.  It is very comfortable!  I don't know why mine didn't look quite as big on me today.  Maybe because I was ready for its fullness more than I was the first time I tried it on.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I will definitely let you know when I receive it.  I've still got the ombre animal lounge top to send back, so I'm just going to hold it and send everything back together. I've noticed that some (not all) of my size large tops are getting loose, so maybe I'm moving into a medium...that would be great!  I tried on my two IM Turtleneck Sweaters again last night (remember I sized up to an XL) and they are looking a little too loose now. It's been so hot here that I haven't had an opportunity to wear them.  I may send those back for a smaller size too, or launder them to see if there is any shrinkage.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 12/7

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I will definitely let you know when I receive it.  I've still got the ombre animal lounge top to send back, so I'm just going to hold it and send everything back together. I've noticed that some (not all) of my size large tops are getting loose, so maybe I'm moving into a medium...that would be great!  I tried on my two IM Turtleneck Sweaters again last night (remember I sized up to an XL) and they are looking a little too loose now. It's been so hot here that I haven't had an opportunity to wear them.  I may send those back for a smaller size too, or launder them to see if there is any shrinkage.  

@Trudey  Big congrats on your continued weight loss!  I know a downside to that is having to invest in new clothes.  Good idea to wait on sending back the pink animal print til you decide on a boucle.   I really will be curious to know whether there is little difference in the shoulder fit by going down a size.   As for the IM sweaters, if you really think they'll be too large in the very near future, I think I'd exchange for a medium rather than try to shrink.  You never know whether they'll shrink uniformly all over (if at all).  Since you'd be sending things back anyway, do think about an exchange for size large.