Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey Amy mentioned it was posted on Facebook.  Not being on facebook I just searched on new Logo jacket and viola.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, I have the sweater you ordered, also in black, but I paid full price. Love it!!!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Knock on wood - so far nothing in the show has tempted me. I didn't like the first item with the lace pockets at all!

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 12/7

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  I've posted before that I have that Lounge top in shale already (full price!) and I love it - both on its own and esp. underneath the various colors of her various French Terry Knit TSV jackets. It's a great "underneath" piece because of it's neutral color.  I love mine and hope you love yours!

I should add that we are swapping colors because I ordered it As Is a few days ago in black and bluestone.  So we'll both have the black and the shale, Trudey.  I also have the antique white (full price).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @MaggieMack. Do either of you have the cardigan with the faux suede sleeves?   I didn't get it when it was the TSV, but the reviews are good.  I hope the dark elm is not olive, but more of a cooler green.  I like the copper colored zipper.

Frequent Contributor
@Trudey I have the cardigan in the dark elm and I love it. It definitely is not an olive green. I got it when it was the TSV and went with a medium and it does run a little big. I can go with a small or a medium in most clothes so when Lori says size down if you want a more fitted cardigan look as opposed to jacket she is right on. Enjoy it.
I was tempted tonight but stayed strong to my stop buying stuff for myself until after holidays lol I'm secretly glad the new jacket sold out so fast in the red.
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 12/7

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  No, I don't have that former TSV.  I'm not a big fan of faux suede so it never appealed to me.  If I were getting it, I think I'd go down to a small based on the many reviews I've read.  I've hard Lori say on air many times when presenting it  that if you want it to fit like a jacket, stay with your regular size but if you want to wear it as a top rather than a jacket, to size down one size.  I'm glad @Leesh724 was able to give you some input about it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, I have that cardi in Shale, love it, too. Took all of my restraint to keep from buying the matching vest tonight, I think they would look super cute together. I do think it runs a little larger than typical logo.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Leesh724 wrote:
... I'm secretly glad the new jacket sold out so fast in the red.

TRUE CONFESSION TIME!   I got it in the red.  I put it in my cart right before the show started to "reserve" one and decided to get it when I watched Lori's presentation. It looked a little shorter on her than I want it to be for a jacket-type thing (her top stuck out way down underneath it) but I'm giving it a try.  I liked the look with the sleeve a little rolled up at the wrist and the plaid showing against the sleeve.  Sigh - no willpower, esp. with four EZ pays.  No sooner did I order it than the USPS showed up - yes at about 8:30 PM! with several Q packages a couple of which I'm sure are LOGO (i.e. my black new peplum jacket so I can see if I want the green one too!  YAY it wasn't on tonight so I didn't have to decide til I see how I like the black one! Too tired to try it on tonight).