Respected Contributor

Good morning, everyone!  I spent some time yesterday trying on my new cotton cashmere sweater with different pants, jeans, boots, etc.  This is a great sweater.  It isn't too long, but long enough to wear with leggings/jeggings.  The slight hi/low hem line is very flattering and it doesn't emphasize the hips or backside.  It gives a long lean look when paired with slim leg pants. Just add some long beads/necklaces and you have a great outfit. I got it "as is" and it came in perfect condition, but I would pay full price for this.  Some of the reviews state that it runs large.  I ordered a large and I like that it doesn't cling to me and falls straight down.  If you like to show your curves, you could definitely size down.  I just checked and there is an "as is" in XL, dark orchid.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Sweater-with-Lace-Trim.product.A268747.htm...

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 12/7

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Good morning Trudey.  I'm very happy you like your sweater - thanks for your detailed description.  That is actually a LOGO I don't own, but I have several of her cotton cashmere sweaters and like them a lot (don't need another right now).

Just curious as to why you happen to mention an XL?  Because in the link you posted there seems to be a lot of colors and sizes available so I'm confused about your special mention of XL dark orchid.

LIke you, I've had terrific luck with As Is Logo pieces and I've ordered quite a few.  I don't want to jinx it, but they've been great purchases at a much better price than the regular price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Hey Trudey my friend, I owe you one!  Your post just now about LOGO AS IS made me go and look to see if there were any new offerings in size medium.  So...I'm browsing the AS IS LOGO and find that my so-called (by the haters here)  "Maude" vest that I just received this past week went down in price by a whopping amount!  I just called CS and got a price adjustment on my credit card! Whoohooo!  It went from the $24.85 I paid (item price) to $10.90!     And I got black which is out of stock now.  I'm getting the difference credited back to my credit card.  Whoohoo!  $10.90 & S&H for that vest.  Thank you so much for prompting me to look at the AS IS offerings again today!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. The link I posted was for the regular price.  There was also one listed in "as is" in an XL.  I mentioned it in case any of the XL ladies might be interested in looking at the "as is" offerings.  I'm happy that you were able to get a price adjustment on your vest and get another one...now that is an excellent price!  The information that I get from your posts is always helpful to me so I'm glad that I was able to return the favor.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. The link I posted was for the regular price.  There was also one listed in "as is" in an XL.  I mentioned it in case any of the XL ladies might be interested in looking at the "as is" offerings.  I'm happy that you were able to get a price adjustment on your vest and get another one...now that is an excellent price!  The information that I get from your posts is always helpful to me so I'm glad that I was able to return the favor.

Hi, Trudey.  Just to clarify, I did not order another vest; I only got a price adjustement on the black one that I received this week.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Hi Pearley.  I just received a medium in the boucle sweater and the fit is so much better.  The fit in the arms and bust is perfect and it is still loose enough below.  I will definitely send the large back.  I also received the cardigan w/faux suede sleeves (former TSV) in size large.  I love it...the sleeves feel amazing, but I think it is too large too.  I'll try it on again later and make a decision about reordering a medium.  It seems that I now need to order mediums unless it is more fitted in the arms and bust.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. Hi Pearley.  I just received a medium in the boucle sweater and the fit is so much better.  The fit in the arms and bust is perfect and it is still loose enough below.  I will definitely send the large back.  I also received the cardigan w/faux suede sleeves (former TSV) in size large.  I love it...the sleeves feel amazing, but I think it is too large too.  I'll try it on again later and make a decision about reordering a medium.  It seems that I now need to order mediums unless it is more fitted in the arms and bust.

@Trudey Trudey, thanks so much for letting me know!  Hmmmm - now I wonder whether I should get a small in that boucle.  I'd love it to be not so full in the body. So is the upshot  that there isn't that much diffrerence in the shoulder and the bust between the two sizes you ordered?  If there isn't, maybe I should get the small!  And big, big, big congrats on getting down to a size medium! That's so great.  Have you weighed  yourself and confirmed more weight loss?  

I'm also really happy to read your review of that faux suede TSV jacket - I've seen a few on As Is lately.  That's the one where Lori says if you want to wear it as a jacket get your regular size, and if you want to wear it as a top go down a size.  How would you wear it do you think?  And please remind me of what color you got - I know you posted it earlier but I've forgotten!   Loved reading your post - very informative and I'm so pleased you have two new items you like. Smiley Happy  P.S. Your hubby was right about that top!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey Trudey, thanks so much for letting me know!  Hmmmm - now I wonder whether I should get a small in that boucle.  I'd love it to be not so full in the body. So is the upshot  that there isn't that much diffrerence in the shoulder and the bust between the two sizes you ordered?  If there isn't, maybe I should get the small!  And big, big, big congrats on getting down to a size medium! That's so great.  Have you weighed  yourself and confirmed more weight loss?  

I'm also really happy to read your review of that faux suede TSV jacket - I've seen a few on As Is lately.  That's the one where Lori says if you want to wear it as a jacket get your regular size, and if you want to wear it as a top go down a size.  How would you wear it do you think?  And please remind me of what color you got - I know you posted it earlier but I've forgotten!   Loved reading your post - very informative and I'm so pleased you have two new items you like. Smiley Happy  P.S. Your hubby was right about that top!

@Pearlee. I've lost a total of 45 pounds...Yay!  I actually took a break from strict dieting this month, but have continued to lose a little.  That gives me hope for being able to keep it off.  I didn't find much difference at all in the shoulders and sleeves of the boucle sweater.  It was just a little less full on the bottom.

I really do love the cardigan with the faux suede sleeves.  I really wasn't interested in it when it was the TSV because I though the sleeves would be odd.  However, the sleeves are what I like the most about it.  They are so soft and comfy.  I will probably only wear it as a jacket because I like the way the back hangs better when it is unzipped.  Zipped, it is a little tent-like in the back.  If it comes back up "as is", you should try it, but I would recommend that you order a small.