Honored Contributor

Re: Just Received the Halston Cardigan!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I myself have returned items that I know were perfectly good for resale (got the wrong item/size and never put it on or slipped it on for 60 secs and could see it was not for me) however I assumed they would be sold 'As Is' or sent to the outlet stores.  It would be a shame to throw away these items that are perfectly wearable for another person.

So good for you for throwing it in the wash and moving on.  It is a great top. Do tell when the duster arrives and you have had a chance to put the whole outfit together! 

@islandgrrl & Halston-ettes, Yay! My duster arrived today. Perrrrfect condition. It's simply gorgeous. Love the gray tone. Beautiful buttons & a very nice knit-excellent quality & weight for layering under and over. 

I typically wear xs but decided to order s for ease of wear & layering. Glad I sized up-fit is perfect. I can also wear it like a dress buttoned up and belted. It looks fabulous with the blush pink top. Wish I had bought the teal!

Enjoy your Halston goodies. Please post any styling ideas and any new other items from the line that you would recommend as "buys".

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Halstonettes! I love it. I wore my black duster to a meeting this morning over a geometric print dress with ankle boots.  I got two compliments within an hour -- one was from a complete stranger. Very happy the Q picked up this line and hope they keep going with new brands.  I was completely checked out from Q fashion until very recently.  In the past two months I've bought from Halston and Isaac.  Very happy with everything.

Respected Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Halstonettes! I love it. I wore my black duster to a meeting this morning over a geometric print dress with ankle boots.  I got two compliments within an hour -- one was from a complete stranger. Very happy the Q picked up this line and hope they keep going with new brands.  I was completely checked out from Q fashion until very recently.  In the past two months I've bought from Halston and Isaac.  Very happy with everything.

I wore my Black cardi Monday with a printed legging and yummie Tank and felt like a million bucks!  Great item to have in the closet for sure!  I will wear the blush next week someday.  Weather is Chicago is all over the board this week.

Respected Contributor

I love Halstonettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We are here to shop and look good doing so!