Respected Contributor

Just Received the Halston Cardigan!!!!!

OMG that was the fastest QVC shipping ever!! Don't I wish all my orders were processed and shipped this fast. 

I ordered an XXS in Bone since I could only buy one and wanted to do something different than black. I'm so excited because of the fit. It fits me perfectly!!! Finally, I've found a clothing line on the Q that fits well in smaller sizes. Hooray!!

It just skims the body so perfectly without a gap at my waist, which is a miracle!! It looks good open or closed. The fabric is such a nice quality. There is weight without too much heft. It will be perfect for layering under leather jackets now and later under thicker coats. The buttons are so exquisite!!! Such a nice sliver glow and organic shape. They also have a nice weight to them. 

Perfection!! When I can, I will get more pieces from my new favorite line!!!

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

Re: Just Received the Halston Cardigan!!!!!

@NycVixen

I'm so happy that you are as happy as I am with this sweater.  Body skimming, great lines, scrumptious knit...I will be wearing mine throughout the fall & winter in lots of different ways.  I am very hopeful about this line!

Respected Contributor

So nice to hear such a glowing review!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixen, happy you are happy! This is a great little duster with panache.

I had preordered the granite in XS and loved it, kept it, but couldn't resist the beautiful teal when it aired. I ordered it Monday, two days ago, sized down to XXS (perfect), and it was just delivered by UPS. WHAT??? Two days without expedited delivery? Has somebody lost their mind? I have NEVER received anything so quickly from QVC. Hey, I'm not complaining, I am THRILLED!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

ITA -- it is a gorgeous sweater!  I preordered the blush and when it came on Monday, I nearly ordered another one.  All of the colors are luscious.  It would be hard to decide on a second one (although I think everything's sold out except maybe bone).  I really think you couldn't go wrong with any of them.  I can't wait until it gets a little chillier so I can take it out for a spin!

Respected Contributor

@vac wrote:

ITA -- it is a gorgeous sweater!  I preordered the blush and when it came on Monday, I nearly ordered another one.  All of the colors are luscious.  It would be hard to decide on a second one (although I think everything's sold out except maybe bone).  I really think you couldn't go wrong with any of them.  I can't wait until it gets a little chillier so I can take it out for a spin!

@vac I went to reply to your post and hit 'marked as new' by accident....

I originally ordered the XXS is blush but switched it last minute to the Bone. I realized that if I'm only getting one with my wardrobe the Bone was a better choice. It goes with more of what I have. But all the colors are so lovely. I wouldn't mind having all of them LOL.. Cameron if you are reading... LOL

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

@NycVixen, I was seriously considering the bone!  I went with the blush because I just recently purchased a blouse, a shorter cardigan, and a layering tee in the bone (cream) color family.  You will definitely get a lot of wear out of the bone!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack That teal looked gorgeous -- I too was very tempted by it but held my ground.  So glad it didn't disappoint.  I am making a mental note...

Honored Contributor

Wow! Great to read about the fast shipping/delivery, but esp about the rave reviews. My order for the Heather Granite missed the fast track...it's still showing "in process". Hope that once it ships, it gets on the fast track-vroooom!

I got a bonus on the TSV day-my waitlisted order for the scoop neck swing top was fulfilled and has shipped.  Bought it in the pretty Blush color. For anyone that has this top and the duster, would you wear them together? I think the blush tone + heather granite tones would be very flattering together, but would the fabric & style of the 2 pieces work together?  

Thx for posting & enjoy your new cardi's. Heart I too am delighted for this new Halston line-the best "new" thing to happen at Q in a loooong time!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I hadn't thought about wearing the scoop neck Halston top with the duster but they would certainly work well together.  The sleeves on the top are nice and long (not too long but completely cover your wrists).  It would be neat to pop the sleeves out from under the cardi sleeves -- in your case that pretty touch of blush visible at the neckline and again at the wrist.  Very cute.  The fabric textures of the top (silky and smooth) and the cardi (very soft) will work well together and won't 'stick' to one another.