Contributor
I would like to exchange a top for a different color, seeing as there are different guidelines on returns, etc., would I have to pay for shipping both ways or is it literally free for exchanges? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

It is my understanding that it is FREE postage/exchange when making an exchange due to size, color, etc., of the same item.

Super Contributor

Totally free to exchange!

You just pay for the original shipping once.

Honored Contributor

@Marebear54 - The shipping is free.  They send you out the replacement and don't charge you for the return prepaid label fee.

If for any reason they no longer have the color/size/etc. that you want in stock, they will do a refund, but will not charge you for the prepaid label fee.

If you get charged that (in either case), it's a mistake, so just contact the Social Team (the moderators on these forums) and they'll sort it out for you.  They're very helpful.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Marebear54 - The shipping is free.  They send you out the replacement and don't charge you for the return prepaid label fee.

If for any reason they no longer have the color/size/etc. that you want in stock, they will do a refund, but will not charge you for the prepaid label fee.

If you get charged that (in either case), it's a mistake, so just contact the Social Team (the moderators on these forums) and they'll sort it out for you.  They're very helpful.

I have tried to exchange several items , checked to see if the stock was there for the exchange (and it was), but they have canceled the returned item and refunded my money. When I went back to purchase the right size/color, they were no longer available. Now I just purchase the new size/color and then return the original purchase and pay all the shipping and handling. At least then, I get the item I want.Smiley Happy