Super Contributor

Where's the menu that lists 'Items Recently on Air', Program Guide', etc? It's usually in the top right hand corner, can't find it anywhere. I hate when they do this!  So much for 'Convenience'!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Secretariat1  Click on Shop QVC TV at the top of the page.  Items recently aired will be under that.  HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW HOMEPAGE, UGH!

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1

Also, the “Menu” feature at the top far left.  This drop-down has several choices, including “Program Guide” and in the sub-menu of “Shop QVC TV” you can also get to Items Recently on Air, in addition to the way @tends2dogs mentioned above.

ETA:  Sorry, I misspoke.  Both items above are in the sub-menu of Shop QVC TV.

Menu>Shop QVC TV>Items recently on Air or Program Guide (as well as other choices.)

I hope I didn’t confuse you further!

Super Contributor

I don't like it either but am slowly learning my way around. As soon as I get comfortable with it, they'll change it again! Aarrgghh!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW HOMEPAGE, UGH!

[ Edited ]

@QVC Moderator @Secretariat1  I've also posted about this mess. Still don't see any of the icons others keep talking about. Have emailed QVC two or three times without success when they find out I cannot see the icons! Quess they don't want to pass it on to their ITT people. I'm beyond frustrated. Using Windows 10 and Google Chrome. Think we've talked about this last week?? 

Edited: Notice I cannot even reach a Moderator! Now what to do?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady,  many posters have increased the "zoom" on their screens, so they can view everything more easily at 110%,  125% , or such.

If you have increased your view, try setting it back down to 100%, see if any of those missing icons show up along the top of your screen.

One poster wrote they could see all seven icons only when they reduced the zoom to less than 100%.

You can reach mods at  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Esteemed Contributor

@Secretariat1- it sounds like it's a setting on your computer. I haven't seen any changes that QVC has made, and I'm still able to see the "Shop QVC TV" on the top right of my screen - and that includes the Program Guide as well as Items Recently On Air. As someone mentioned, maybe the zoom feature has changed to take this out of sight.

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1MANY posters, including me, haven't seen that "old familiar view" you just described in a couple of weeks now, since QVCs IT team made changes. I would love to still have those choices on my screen. I actually envy you. We are struggling with the "improvements". 🌠

Honored Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

@jannabelle1MANY posters, including me, haven't seen that "old familiar view" you just described in a couple of weeks now, since QVCs IT team made changes. I would love to still have those choices on my screen. I actually envy you. We are struggling with the "improvements". 🌠

I finally am able to see the icons on the top of the page.  There is no easy way to get to the "wish list" with this new change. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Secretariat1wrote:

Where's the menu that lists 'Items Recently on Air', Program Guide', etc? It's usually in the top right hand corner, can't find it anywhere. I hate when they do this!  So much for 'Convenience'!!

Thank you! I was wondering the same thing! I don't like the new page and struggle to find the recently aired items.