Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

I love Candace's collection. They're perfect for me. She is about the only one I'm buying from at this time. Loved her last special. Today's special, I don't need a cardigan, but I'm still tempted. Her colors are special. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@songbird  - I'm surprised you're purchasing Candace's jeans.  With all your numerous posts in the past, you always stated jeans that were not "American premium" were inferior.

Yes, but I love Candace.  So I'm going to try them on.  My premium jeans ARE superior.  I still own everyone of them. And have lasted for years.  I haven't puchased a jean since 2019.  So that was another reason. Americans still know how to make jeans.  Will soon know if the Chinese can make them. I'm guessing they were made in China. Yes, there might be a difference between Candace and Rag & Bone. 

@songbird 

I mean no disrespect, but I just don't get "loving" a vendor, so you buy the products that they simply put their name on, they don't design them nor have them made.

I'm only 5'3" and everything with her name on it is too short for me, pants and tops.

But to each their own!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I love Candace's collection. They're perfect for me. She is about the only one I'm buying from at this time. Loved her last special. Today's special, I don't need a cardigan, but I'm still tempted. Her colors are special. 

@febe1 @songbird I agree!! I really like her collection and have been wearing her v neck tees all summer long.  They wear like iron.  I have a few of her jeans and am very happy with them as well.  I am still thinking of ordering her new fray bottom jeans.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@songbird  - I'm surprised you're purchasing Candace's jeans.  With all your numerous posts in the past, you always stated jeans that were not "American premium" were inferior.

Yes, but I love Candace.  So I'm going to try them on.  My premium jeans ARE superior.  I still own everyone of them. And have lasted for years.  I haven't puchased a jean since 2019.  So that was another reason. Americans still know how to make jeans.  Will soon know if the Chinese can make them. I'm guessing they were made in China. Yes, there might be a difference between Candace and Rag & Bone. 

@songbird 

I mean no disrespect, but I just don't get "loving" a vendor, so you buy the products that they simply put their name on, they don't design them nor have them made.

I'm only 5'3" and everything with her name on it is too short for me, pants and tops.

But to each their own!

@KingstonsMom 

I guess it has to do with how we are proportioned (long/short waisted, long legs vs long torso, etc.) I'm 5'2" and the main attraction of CCB's line for me is that they fit my 5'2" self, particularly the shorter length tops.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@songbird 

But to each their own!

Yup.  To each their own.  Why questioning her on her purchase

Honored Contributor

@songbird    Nice jeans, and I would buy them if I could possibly justify one more pair of jeans!

I did buy two CCB sweaters today, including the TSV.  Hope we love our purchases.

it was nice of you to explain your reason for buying the jeans to the poster questioning your choice, but I thought the the questioning was inappropriate.  Even if you made other choices in the past, it's your business to change your mind and spend your money as you wish.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@songbird 

But to each their own!

Yup.  To each their own.  Why questioning her on her purchase

@rms1954 

Actually I wasn't......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@songbird   I'm hoping that you followup with a review. after you receive the jeans.  I'm interested in hearing how these compare with the jeans you have collected over the years.  Hoping these measure up!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@songbird    Nice jeans, and I would buy them if I could possibly justify one more pair of jeans!

I did buy two CCB sweaters today, including the TSV.  Hope we love our purchases.

it was nice of you to explain your reason for buying the jeans to the poster questioning your choice, but I thought the the questioning was inappropriate.  Even if you made other choices in the past, it's your business to change your mind and spend your money as you wish.  

@september @songbird  - I agree! How and where and when and why we spend our own $$$$$ is no business of any other poster. I've been asked similar questions --- my response is ' None of your business' 

A VERY INAPPROPRIATE POST!  Creepy 👎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri