Honored Contributor

Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

[ Edited ]

She and Barefoot Dreams are just the only brand I buy from QVC.  Today I got  her jeans.  this one:  I normally buy premium American jeans (Rag & Bone, Frame, Citizens, etc)  but this will be first one via (probably China)  We'll see how it is.  I love light jeans, the more bleached the better.  29" is how I like it long.  And I also got one ot fthe stripped tops.  I'll check out her later shows.  This jean will be the first one I've purchased since 2019.   I know some people here don't like her stuff because her tops and shorts are well...short.  But I love that. I have a lot of clothes (mostly from stores) but I don't like to get extra type clothes like those big, long cardigans. I don't kow where to store them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

@songbird , me too.

Ordered the same jeans and hope they work!  I used to like D&C jeans, but now QVC keeps selling ankle and pull-up jeans.  I prefer regular zip-ups.

I do also like Peace,Love World and Lori Felt, but my #1 is Candace Bure!

Honored Contributor

They look nice but CCB is not one of my go-to brands.  I only have one tee from that brand.  The fit is ok but a little shorter than I like.  The Tsv sweater is also short on the models and hosts.  I watched the midnight show but only to see how they were styling Fall clothes.  

Honored Contributor

Good to see your loyalty to Candace Cameron Bure.  I haven't tried her things.

Honored Contributor

I like her look, but have not purchased. 

I have to try jeans on before buying 

sweater is cute

Valued Contributor

I love her jeans! They have become my favorite jeans. I also purchased the new distressed hem jeans in medium wash.
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme I think the same way!  I love Lori Felt!  And oh jeans MUST have button and zipper.  Otherwise I don't buy.

Valued Contributor

I really like Candace and her line of clothing. I bought the TSV sweater in the berry color. I have enjoyed her last TSV blouse and also bought the matching tank. Her color choices, and combinations of colors, are always vibrant and beautiful. Her clothes are so lovely and feminine. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird  - I'm surprised you're purchasing Candace's jeans.  With all your numerous posts in the past, you always stated jeans that were not "American premium" were inferior.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@songbird  - I'm surprised you're purchasing Candace's jeans.  With all your numerous posts in the past, you always stated jeans that were not "American premium" were inferior.

Yes, but I love Candace.  So I'm going to try them on.  My premium jeans ARE superior.  I still own everyone of them. And have lasted for years.  I haven't puchased a jean since 2019.  So that was another reason. Americans still know how to make jeans.  Will soon know if the Chinese can make them. I'm guessing they were made in China. Yes, there might be a difference between Candace and Rag & Bone.