Honored Contributor

Re: Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

I have seen her shows but never purchased. I think her designs look best on petite women. I don't really think they would work on anyone over 5'2". I do think it is good that they have a designer for shorter ladies. Candace always looks great in her fashions because she truly knows what works for her body. 

Honored Contributor

I ended up also purchasing this l/s tee in the oatmeal color.

CCB is one of my Q 'go to' brand's - I only shop from a handful of Q fashion brands. My only complaint or frustration with the CCB brand is unless it's a TSV item, they bring in small quantities, especially the jeans. Which doesn't allow for exchange when a different size is needed.

A518416

Candace Cameron Bure V-Neck Long-Sleeve Knit Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I love her line. Perfect for me. I follow her on Instagram and when she post when she is on I tune in. I have gotten rid of a lot of old lady Isaac ( I am old myself) and really feel better in Candace's style.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered CCB Marled V Neck Sweater in Natural. Its a pink with some cream. Its on clearance. I like the arm design, sort of a semi dolman. 44.85 from 69  Take a look! Other colors & good reviews!  ETA: I also have it in the Blue Velvet.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN I am 5 '3 1/2 and I don't have any issues with wearing her clothing.  They are always a perfect fit.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

I ordered CCB Marled V Neck Sweater in Natural. Its a pink with some cream. Its on clearance. I like the arm design, sort of a semi dolman. 44.85 from 69  Take a look! Other colors & good reviews!  ETA: I also have it in the Blue Velvet.

@Kabella - what's the item#?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I usually prefer zip up hoodies, but this pull over looks cute! I've added it to my wishlist 

A518442

Candace Cameron Bure Cinch Waist Hoodie

F0F709A0-7DB7-4A80-ABFE-2D909856F981.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I have seen her shows but never purchased. I think her designs look best on petite women. I don't really think they would work on anyone over 5'2". I do think it is good that they have a designer for shorter ladies. Candace always looks great in her fashions because she truly knows what works for her body. 

@RetRN - her fashions are not just for petites. How would you know if it 'works' if you haven't tried it? 

They're not as long/oversized//cover up type fashions that you're accustomed to buying from most of the other Q fashion brands. If that's your style, you should definitely take a pass on this brand

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I believe I am allowed to state my opinion here which is simply what I did. Not sure why you are so bothered by it.

Anyone who enjoys her fashions should buy them and enjoy wearing them.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Chi-town girl I believe I am allowed to state my opinion here which is simply what I did. Not sure why you are so bothered by it.

Anyone who enjoys her fashions should buy them and enjoy wearing them.

I'm not bothered by your opinion. It's just odd how you make a claim that it only works for x when you haven't tried it. That's all!