Valued Contributor

Re: Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

@Chi-town girl I received my lavender and green CCB roll hem jeans and really like them. These remind of me trouser jeans with the pleat detail. I received my normal size 2 and they fit perfect.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI received my lavender and green CCB roll hem jeans and really like them. These remind of me trouser jeans with the pleat detail. I received my normal size 2 and they fit perfect.

@Joizz11 Are these what you ordered? I ordered the green and should get them today.  They are so darn cute. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Yes I ordered both colors. Very cute
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI received my lavender and green CCB roll hem jeans and really like them. These remind of me trouser jeans with the pleat detail. I received my normal size 2 and they fit perfect.

@Joizz11 - that's good news! Thank you for your review/sizing info. They are on my wishlist. I have been doing ALOT of fashion shopping, and there's no end in sight, lol 😂

I MUST do sone purging soon. I HATE crowded closets and disorganization. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

LOVE ♥️ One Time Only

I bought the lush Raisin Brown color. Can be a dress or open front duster

A462102

Candace Cameron Bure Regular Rib Knit Button Front Dress

My recent CCB orders are still in transit.

And yet, I just bought a potential companion piece...not sure these LOGO leggings in new color Raisin will work with this sweater dress - thinking I would wear the dress just buttoned at the top or completely open like a duster. LOGO leggings are excellent! Price today is = the July TSV price.

The 2 raisin tones may not be compatible but I will also wear the raisin leggings with black sweaters, toppers, jackets. 

A468318

LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Pull-On Ankle Leggings

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I’ve bought so much Candace clothing this fall. Plus some of the D&C Crystal tie tops. I can’t seem to stop. These are my two favorite brands as long as the D&C tops aren’t tunics. I’m 5’3”. But the tie dyed I bought are sleek and flattering even though a little long. I’m pleased with all my purchases. I bought two sets of Candace joggers and tops. Pining for another set.