Super Contributor

Thanks for the info, I am just going to order my own case and stop waiting..

Esteemed Contributor

@marzi 1 wrote:

off topic, but has anyone else had trouble getting the free case that came with this? I used the code to order and have not received the case or an answer to my question about my order thru the caseable website.. still waiting

Sorry to say this but, you must be new. There were a lot of forums on this situation. and a lot of complaining about exactly what you are posting. Some people were able to get the case because they found out they put the code in wrong something about a zero instead  of a 0 or the other way around not sure? You can always get a nice one at Amazon. I got one for my fire tablet 8 inch called the poetic I  brought  it for about 8 dollars no shipping and handling which comes in four colors. [I did not order my tablet from QVC.] This case is nice hard fabric which wakes up the tablet and it has a stand. Well hope you get your free case.

Respected Contributor

@marzi 1 wrote:

off topic, but has anyone else had trouble getting the free case that came with this? I used the code to order and have not received the case or an answer to my question about my order thru the caseable website.. still waiting

I bought a Fire table a couple of years ago and it took a while to get the case. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my Fire 10" last year (actually the end of 2018) and at first I went straight to the Caseable website, tried using the coupon code, and it didn't work. Once I used the link provided on the enclosed card and followed the instructions exactly everything went well. There is also a lot of room for human error when typing in those long code #s. I should know...I've messed up the codes for Bath & Body Works coupons enough times, lol! 

My case is really nice. It's very pretty shades that go from pale blue to pink and reminds me of a beautiful sunset. It's a tri-fold that folds to make a nice stand that holds the tablet up for viewing. It's magnetized so it stays completely closed when I'm carrying it and wakes the tablet when I open it. I've had mine for a year and it looks as pretty as the day I got it.

I'm very happy I bought my tablet from the Q. That year they included a year of Office Suite (free), three months of Audible with two books (free), a month of Amazon Prime including Prime Video, and, of course, the free case. For $99 bucks that was a great deal! This year I wasn't paying much attention but it seems the only extra offered was the case.

I have no problem with ordering electronics from both QVC and HSN. I love the deals they offer here with all the extras. I'm sorry there are some who have problems with ordering the case as they're very nice.