Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV tablet is going to be on 12/19?  

The guide says it is a tablet maybe under $100. 

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

If it's under $100.00, I doubt it's any good. 

Esteemed Contributor

I only buy Samsung Galaxy series and iPad tablets. You can not build a quality tablet for $100. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I only buy Samsung Galaxy series and iPad tablets. You can not build a quality tablet for $100. 

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I agree for $100 it probably Isn't any good. However, if money is tight I guess it's better than nothing. Also for young children this is good, I would never buy an iPad for someone less than about 12 years old.

Respected Contributor

I just got the asus zenpad 8 inch from verizon for 10$  a month and  it is the best tablet I ever owned and I had Ipads.  I have a samsung S2 10" top of the line tablet and this even beats it. The screen resolution is amazing. You feel like you are in the picture. Very life like  images  its unreal

Respected Contributor

Re: 12/19 Tablet TSV

[ Edited ]

@kls212, maybe customer service can tell you. Considering the buying power of QVC, it could still be a pretty good tablet that is being discounted for them for buying thousands to sell as a special on air. It also depends on your needs. I have several tablets that I use for various purposes. When the brand is announced you can read online reviews from several sources. I want the newest Kindle Fire HD, 10" with built-in Alexa. It is on sale on Amazon right now for $199. 

Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@kls212, maybe customer service can tell you. Considering the buying power of QVC, it could still be a pretty good tablet that is being discounted for them for buying thousands to sell as a special on air. It also depends on your needs. I have several tablets that I use for various purposes. When the brand is announced you can read online reviews from several sources. I want the newest Kindle Fire HD, 10" with built-in Alexa. It is on sale on Amazon right now for $199. 

It's not a $100 tablet.  If money is tight, as suggested in another post, save your money until you can buy something that will last and meet your needs. 

Esteemed Contributor

Save your money O/P so you can get something that is quality.  Buying from QVC electronics usualy means something older with software you will never need or use. I would buy from the source or go to a best buy. Apple Ipad is wonderful device and worth every penny.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Advance insider TSV links in post.

New Contributor

Re: 12/19 Tablet TSV

[ Edited ]

kls212, yes I received an email on the TSV today.  The TSV will be on Sunday 12/18 (not 12/19 as you mentioned) and it will include two NuVision tablets; an 8" or a 10.1" based on your preference.  I've seen and demo the NuVision Brand at a nearby Microsoft Retail Store, and I also seen the brand at a national office supply store and warehouse club.  From my perspective, it provides very good performance and has dependable quality for it's retail price.  Granted, the product doesn't use the high end Intel Chip set that you find in the National Brand names, which is one reason for the price savings. Nevertheless, I was impressed with it's usability.  I have 2 boys in college and I will be buying both a 10.1" for their Xmas gifts.  They will be using the tablet primarly to watch Netflix and movies.  I hope my comment help and good luck with your decision.