Valued Contributor

I installed Firefox on my new computer but notice there is no File, Edit, View, etc on the left top.  Is there anyway to get these where they are on my old computer.  I do sometimes just click up when i want to go to a page I just visited.  I can access the history but that takes me to the page with the tags on it.

In a way I think Windows 10 is easier but then I find it harder than Vista.  So use to everything being where I want it on my old computer.  Haven't taken my old computer in to see what it costs to be fixed since I'm snowed in again.  I'm using my husband's computer right now.

My new Dell is fast and I do mean fast.  I'm getting use to the keyboard which I do like now.  I did check out the HP and didn't like the keyboard. 

Contributor

Re: Windows 10 Help

[ Edited ]

To get the menu back in firefox, right click anywhere in a blank area of the toolbar and click beside "menu bar"...your missing items will re-appear. 

Next time you have a problem, you might try doing a google search on your question. Somebody else has always had my problem before me and took the trouble to document it online. Makes you an instant "expert"!

Valued Contributor

Buster43,

I followed your directions and it came in with no problem. 

I just downloaded it and thought maybe Firefox 50 didn't have the file, etc. on top.  If this didn't fix it I was going to take it out and go back to an older version.  I checked this computer and it has 50 also so I figured I should have it.

Thank you so much, I have learned a lot about the computer vs getting my last one in 2007 and I just had to update my clam phone to a smart phone, can't pick up signal anymore, and getting use to the new RCA tablet and the new computer.  It boggles my mind sometimes but I enjoy learning all of it. 

Contributor

Glad it worked for you. I really dislike when software companies make things "better" for you and you can't figure out how to make things work anymore. Ain't technology grand!Smiley Tongue