Valued Contributor

I got the tablet today.  I had to open it and look at it.  I got the teal for a girl and it is so cute.  I'm thinking of keeping it for myself.  Haven't decided yet but it sure is tempting.  It seems heavier than I thought it would be and the size of the screen reminds me of the larger tablet my daughter has.  Think it's made by Apple.  It was well packed and no damage to the box.  Mine came from CA.

Respected Contributor

I got my RCA PRO tablet last night and I charged it before setting up-as instructions stated. I didn't set-up until this morning. Easy set-up and it has a beautiful screen. I love the large screen. I have no problems with the tablet at all. I am very satisfied. Be sure to pull the tab at the upper right corner and take the plastic film off that was put on to protect it for shipping. If you leave it on you will have a hard time swiping back and forth on it.  Easy after removing the protecting film. If the tab comes off-as mine did-just get it peeled back enough to pull off. I have iPads and the screen on the RCA PRO has very good screen colors also. No blurry screen on mine. I haven't tried the keyboard yet but I have no problem with the keyboard on the screen. I did turn the brightness down in the Settings and turned the sound off when typing. I am familiar with Google Play Store and the Android system so it was an easy transition back and forth between the iPads and this. My husband was impressed with the clarity of the screen for the price also. The blue case and the back of the tablet is beautiful a blue also. It came packed very well. A+ for me. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Update on tablet:

I used the RCA Pro tablet for about 4 hours and had no problems. I took a photo and it came out very good. I played with the settings and put them to my liking. No problem with the internet disconnecting while using. When you see the programs all open on the main screen and want to close them-you can just swipe to the left one by one and close them out. If you go to the main screen and swipe to the left there is another open screen that you can close or click on to not open back up-such as news that is open and can run your battery down. I did not see the battery go down at all after I checked when done using it. I removed some of the icons on the main screen that I don't use. Just hold down on the Icon and click on Remove when it comes on the top of the screen. The programs of the Icons are "still there in the settings". Hope these hints help.

Esteemed Contributor

Please give everyone a new owner's report. I wonder what internet speed you are getting.

How many apps can you open in 1 GB of RAM.

Will this tablet work will with your ISP's email app,

Will it run  Kindle app, and or Alexa?

Can you run Amazon Music app, or Google Music?

Can you use Video TV app from your cable Prime?

Will it run Amazon Video app?

Thank You.

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg You can download the Alexa App, Time Warner Apps, Kindle works with it, Amazon Music has an App compatible with their tablet also.We have the Time Warner upgraded internet speed at 90 plus. I was told it was 5G. I had about 15 programs opened and saw no speed difference. There is an Amazon Video App and one for Prime members App available. I have Google Gmail on it and it is able to set up my Time Warner accounts easily, I was running my Google Music and you can add songs to it. I hope I answered some questions for you. I ran Angry Birds 2 with no problem. I will learn more every day. Since this is an Android system it runs most of what my iPad runs. I have no regrets buying this. The large screen is great and it pairs up to the keyboard instantly. A good price also. 

Respected Contributor

I bought an HP laptop rom QVC and it was a lemon. I bought a toshiba tablet  from QVC also a Lemon. I agree  that you should go to a speciality store like bestbuy  for your electronics

Respected Contributor

My Toshiba laptop I have now is 4 years old and is one of the nicest I ever had. I bought it at Wal-Mart online. I also bought an new HP laptop for my granddaughter 3 years ago at Wal-Mart and it has been excellent. You do have to watch that computers on sites are not "refurbished" as many sites sell refurbished ones now.

I got a new HP computer two years ago for my grandson from a seller on eBay that also was excellent. Square Trade is an excellent warranty site. I bought an iPad a few years ago from Best Buy and I never would again. I called Apple for a question about my registering it as it was not under my name. Best Buy had registered in their Best Buy name. They also have a restocking fee on electronics. I only buy directly from Apple for my iPads now. I don't see very good reviews on HP products no matter where you get them lately and they always had a good name. I ordered a HP desktop a few years ago on their site and customized it. When I booted it up the fan was making a terrible noise so I sent it back. Toshiba doesn't make only a few small laptops now. It is just a gamble buying a new laptop anywhere now. Maybe it is the new Windows 10 system that makes them run differently, not sure why. I know I don't regret buying the RCA Pro tablet from HSN. They never give you a

problem about a return. I just got done using the RCA Pro and love it. These are just my own opinions. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Regarding the RCA tablet, I did decide to keep it and I love it.  I like the size of the tablet a lot and the keyboard is great. It's fast and so easy to pull out instead of starting up the computer.  I'm so glad I got it.  I would buy it again.  The teen age girl I originally got it for wanted very expensive makeup that her mom wouldn't buy so I bought that for her.  She loved the makeup so we both got something special.