Respected Contributor

Well my item has shipped . The EDD is still 3/25. Anyone have a time machine I could borrow ?Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

An update on my 3/19 order.  It has shipped....from Lancaster, PA.....The one on 3/20 is still in process.  

Received an email from the Q yesterday with 50% off on many D&C items, with either 6 or 5 easy pay....can't remember which.  No way will I be ordering anything for quite some time after all of this we have been going through for some time now.  

Respected Contributor

I just received an e-mail that said - Sorry your order is delayed.  Supposedly will arrive next week.  I’m not going to be ordering any more until I see if this shipping problem gets straightened out. 

Honored Contributor

well, complained about my items on this thread today and guess what?

they shipped out today!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Once again I blew my stack.  The order I made on 3/20 is still in Process.  The other order I made on 3/19 has arrived at local PO and will have to be delivered by mailman.  

I encourage everyone to call Customer Service if you have an order sitting in Process.  Blow your stack at them.  Do not have to accept the execuse of technical problems in their system.  Management should be doing something about this pathetic situation.  The Customer Service person I talked to couldn't get me off the phone fast enough.  

There is no way we can reach Management at Corporate.  They are unreachable.....  They are hiding from us because they know how angry we are with them.  I did tell this Customer Service woman that I will not be ordering anything from them for a very long.....if ever.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, complained about my items on this thread today and guess what?

they shipped out today!

@sunshine45.....I'll tell you what Customer Service told me.....it shipped out because the warehouse shipped it out....not because of your complaints....   Who do they think they are kidding.....

Honored Contributor

This whole thing is crazy....  Guess when you've had enough of it and blow your stack....they know they better do something about the problem.  Yep, just checked the status on the order.....it is now out of Process and information has been turned over to UPS for it to be shipped.  

Before we know it, they will have a shortage of Customer Service folks to take all the complaints.  You know what???  I don't care.....!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Processing Time

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe wrote:

Once again I blew my stack.  The order I made on 3/20 is still in Process.  The other order I made on 3/19 has arrived at local PO and will have to be delivered by mailman.  

I encourage everyone to call Customer Service if you have an order sitting in Process.  Blow your stack at them.  Do not have to accept the execuse of technical problems in their system.  Management should be doing something about this pathetic situation.  The Customer Service person I talked to couldn't get me off the phone fast enough.  

There is no way we can reach Management at Corporate.  They are unreachable.....  They are hiding from us because they know how angry we are with them.  I did tell this Customer Service woman that I will not be ordering anything from them for a very long.....if ever.

I believe it.  

I feel badly for CS who take so many angry calls. They aren’t personally responsible.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 , customer service doesn't control when things ship or how long it sits in process.  Yelling at them solves nothing. 

People should be embarrassed at their behavior...