Frequent Contributor

Why is it that some of my orders are listed as “in process” for 5-7 days?  I ordered the Isaac TSV on March 2 - still has not shipped.  I would think a TSV would be ready to go!  The hold up on receiving orders in a timely manner is not so much with the shipping as it is with the time it takes to be shipped.

New Contributor

I agree. I ordered a necklace on the 1st and Edd is the 19th. It seems to take them forever to locate the items to actually get them to the delivery company.

Honored Contributor

@CarneyI'll be surprised if we ever get an answer to your question -   and for sure the answer won't satisfy everyone even then.  For example, the years I had Prime, I made so few purchases and used so little of their media that I was wasting money.  Even here at QVC for all I buy, I don't spend $99 a year on shipping.

When I order from QVC, I look quite carefully at the EDD because in all the years and many orders, virtually everything has come by that date.  If I were ordering something I needed before that, I'd be buying locally.  As it is, I wait patiently for my orders because what I buy here, I can't buy elsewhere or I can't buy elsewhere and match the QVC price.

I realize we now live in a speeding economy, but that costs $$$ -  and if I'm the one paying those dollars, I'll live with the slower pace - as long as my products show up by their EDD!

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, this seems to be becoming the norm.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, this seems to be becoming the norm. To add insult to injury orders can’t be cancelled while they sit in limbo land.

Respected Contributor

Extremely long shipping times have been going on for a very long time at the Q.  Nothing new here.  I don't worry about it, just shop elsewhere.  Within 48 hours I have my orders from Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

Don't forget I think that area is socked in with all that bad weather.

All the folks in the NorthEast always have something going on.

why we moved from Ind to Tx.  We just need to buy some rain. LOL

Contributor

I just saw this post and must weigh in.  I ordered items on the 16th and 17th of March, and they are still procesing.  Today is the 24th...over a week for some items.  This is making it less attractive to order from QVC...and if items are shipped from the opposite coast, tag on another few days for delivery!  Unacceptable!  Amazon gets it there is two days!

Respected Contributor

I just want to add to the complaints about the long shipping time.  It stays in processing for days but won't let you cancel.  Just ridiculous....

Esteemed Contributor

I have to chime in ,  I have the Belle G. recent  jean jacket  just sitting there since the 21st in process!   I was really hoping to have it before the weekend .  Guess I can forget that now.   This doesn't usually happen so I don't know what's going on iand they don't have it in stock in my size anymore either .  I certainly hope that's not it!  It's not available either in my size now.  And yes, you can never cancel either😡