Valued Contributor

BACKORDER? ATTITUDES BY RENEE TSV, 6 DAYS AGO?????????????

QVC AGAIN DISAPPOINTS.  Ordered  3 of the Attitudes by Renee TSV six days ago, said it was in process, woke up this morning to a BACKORDER?????? REALLY QVC??? I ordered these items early in the day and you should have shipped them already.  First of all to knowingly sell a product that you apparently don't have enough of throughout the day and that continue to mislead loyal customers for six days and now backorder???? What a scam!!!!! I ordered mine 9 am the morning of the TSV, and this is what I get.  

I cancelled by orders today.  I will no longer be a party of qvc's ruthless business mentality. I can go to the mall, try it on, not pay for shipping and your high taxes, and be happy rather than dealing with your non transparent conglomerate.

Valued Contributor

Re: BACKORDER? ATTITUDES BY RENEE TSV, 6 DAYS AGO?????????????

I have recently had much longer delays in QVC shipping, too. However, I ordered Renee’s TSV at midnight, first QVC showing. and I was pleasantly surprised that I received the dresses a few days later. By the way, I love Renee’s TSV! 

Respected Contributor

I placed an order last Saturday---2 of the items still say In Process, one of the items has shipped.  The TSV is still in process and if switches to backordered, I will definitely cancel it.

Valued Contributor

You proved my point!!! In the computer age, they should # (1) have enough merchandise in stock for a TSV, or don't falsely not inform the customers the day of the TSV, and # (2) in the computer age, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, why software can't be purchased by QVC to coordinate their warehouses.  If one purchases a TSV 3 hours have it is shown at midnight, that person should have the merchandise, and a person who ordered a minute before the TSV ended for day, gets the merchandise????????????????? That's get real

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Scam? Ruthless?  Thirteen question marks?   A little over dramatic?

You have to pay sales tax if YOUR state requires it.  QVC has NOTHING to do with State Sales Tax laws.

You will definitely feel better shopping elsewhere. 

QVC clearly has issues with processing and shipping.  If they upset us that much, we need to shop with other vendors.  It is not worth getting so worked up over.

If sales decline, maybe they will finally address the concerns.

QVC Customer Care