Honored Contributor

Moderators, please address "In Processing".

[ Edited ]

The contant belly aching and moaning and groaning and whining and complaining and weeping over delivery times is really getting out of hand.  I think it's time that you addressed the issue.  Also, if it's possible, perhaps it's time for a separate section for those who just want talk about delivery times and In Processing time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Moderators, please address "In Processing".

giphy.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am being sincere and not sarcastic when I ask this: What are the moderators supposed to address? The problems with slow processing and the inability to cancel orders have been going on for quite awhile and seem unlikely to change, especially with the Q's approach of fulfilling orders through vendors' sites and supply chains rather than using its own warehouses. There isn't really anything the moderators or other customer service representatives can do except pass along the feedback they receive. Any real change would have to come from the corporate level.

Esteemed Contributor

And I would like to add that despite all the problems with processing and shipping, which I've definitely experienced, the Q's model of shipping directly from the vendor can sometimes be beneficial—for example, I ordered the Copper Chef "Wonder System" this past Saturday and received it today. When I got the UPS notification on Monday that a QVC package was on its way to me, I thought there had to be an error, but it was correct and the box was dropped on my porch within four days of clicking the "Submit" button.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   Don't you think it is a little unnecessary, boadering on rude to others who have posted, to take up space with this tired old thing that only says you have nothing to say about the conversation but that you think it is stupid, doomed to fail, or simply "entertaining and a fight will ensue?"

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

And I would like to add that despite all the problems with processing and shipping, which I've definitely experienced, the Q's model of shipping directly from the vendor can sometimes be beneficial—for example, I ordered the Copper Chef "Wonder System" this past Saturday and received it today. When I got the UPS notification on Monday that a QVC package was on its way to me, I thought there had to be an error, but it was correct and the box was dropped on my porch within four days of clicking the "Submit" button.  Smiley Surprised

@loriqvc 

I agree!  Ordered the new Happy Dance t-shirt on David's show shortly after noon time Sunday and it was delivered Tuesday, almost exactly 48 hours later.  That was shipped directly from vendor.  Total surprise!

Meanwhile ordered 5 items on March 17.  One item shows shipped March 20, with estimated delivery of March 26th, yet has absolutely no tracking info even through today, and payment cleared on my card March 22nd.  Called again today and they have put through order to send me another. Lets see how long this one takes. 

My other 4 items that were also ordered March 17, 4 shirts all same just different colors, were supposed to be delivered March 22, they finally shipped on March 24, one week later, after making 2 phone calls, and apparently was finally transferred to my local post office today so I should receive tomorrow...finally. 

Was told each time I called about all of these 5 items that there had been warehouse problems.  If they at least said the warehouse problems were in a specific area that had weather related issues or disasters or something similar then I could understand, but no info at all is given except that there were some warehouse issues.  Geesh....

Esteemed Contributor

@Scorpio1971 - I'm with you on the good and bad of the shipping process around here! I don't even bother stopping to calculate all the days in between lately; I just started being more judicious about my purchases and enjoy them when they arrive. I did recently encounter a major delivery issue due to extreme weather—my UPS tracking details reminded me of a printout of the old Oregon Trail video game, listing delay after delay along the route.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

The contant belly aching and moaning and groaning and whining and complaining and weeping over delivery times is really getting out of hand.  I think it's time that you addressed the issue.  Also, if it's possible, perhaps it's time for a separate section for those who just want talk about delivery times and In Processing time.

So here is another thread about it.

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree 

This is in the "Customer Care" forum and is very noticeably titled what the situation and thread is about.  It is up to "Customer Care" to either address issues here directly if they can or report the issues to the higher powers that be and that is what we, as QVC consumers, are hoping for.  Possibly you are not ordering anything and experiencing these delays so that would apparently be why you are not interested in these threads.  What topic would you suggest they be put under?  Pet Lovers?  Holiday?  Beauty?  Or perhaps you do not need to read threads when the title is obviously about a situation you are not interested in?

Honored Contributor

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree 

This is in the "Customer Care" forum and is very noticeably titled what the situation and thread is about.  It is up to "Customer Care" to either address issues here directly if they can or report the issues to the higher powers that be and that is what we, as QVC consumers, are hoping for.  Possibly you are not ordering anything and experiencing these delays so that would apparently be why you are not interested in these threads.  What topic would you suggest they be put under?  Pet Lovers?  Holiday?  Beauty?  Or perhaps you do not need to read threads when the title is obviously about a situation you are not interested in?

I think  "Processing" would work.  A dedicated place for people to vent about the time things spend In Processing.  There's no solution or answer to those posts, people really are just venting.  I order 2-3 times a week and of coures I have my fair share of delays but it's just "stuff" and it always comes.  It just takes longer than it has in the past because things change over time for all companies.