New Contributor

Order still processing? Really?

Why is my order still processing?

Like how does this take so long? I called and only got a woman with a rude attitude saying the date provided on the order, like I can see that - thank you! When is going to be sent out?

If I'd had known orders process for this long I would have taken my business elsewhere.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Order still processing? Really?

@kylevald wrote:

Why is my order still processing?

Like how does this take so long? I called and only got a woman with a rude attitude saying the date provided on the order, like I can see that - thank you! When is going to be sent out?

If I'd had known orders process for this long I would have taken my business elsewhere.

I have 2 orders that are supposed to be delivered tomorrow that haven't even shipped yet, still showing in process. They were ordered 3-22.

Honored Contributor

@maximillion. @kylevald   Please read one of the dozen or so other threads on this subject.  You are not alone in anxiously awaiting your orders.  We're hoping QVC is in the process of making changes that will result in faster, more efficient shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have 2 orders that say they will be delivered in 2 days and they are still in process. I placed an order with Macys the same day as those orders and have already received it. I know this is just the way QVC shipping is but they must know they are losing orders because of the delays. People want to order and receive quickly.

New Contributor

If any QVC Rep sees this, just know I will not be ordering again from here if this isn't taken care of ASAP and I will also tell people to NOT order here, as this is absurd.

Honored Contributor

Since my last  couple of orders were in process 5 days, I haven't placed any more orders.  The dept. storeI shop at online ships items the same day in most cases.  Everyone knows how fast Amazon is--you actually get the item the next day or at least within 2 days.  QVC should work on this instead of constantly talking about "easy pay."   Tired of the hard sell so I'm watching a lot less.