Valued Contributor

I ordered a Veranda Living rug on Sunday (Feb 24) and it is still In Process today (March 2).  Is there a problem with the order?  I have not had any communication about it.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

Hi ceekay, I ordered something I need to take on a trip with me, I'm leaving Friday, March 8th.

I ordered it on Saturday, February 23, seven days ago, and it still says in process! :-(

It was not an advance order or on a waitlist, either.

I don't mind waiting if I don't need it pronto, but when I order something two weeks in advance for a specific event and I don't receive it, it's very frustrating and disappointing - QVC needs to get it together with their fulfillment and shipping.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @ceekay I am so sorry. I took a look at your order and do not know why it hasn't shipped. We will reach out to the warehouse for you.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Jaynah I checked your account and everything ordered in February has shipped the order you are looking for I believe shipped yesterday and should be received 3/7. I am so sorry for the delay.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for checking @Alice-QVC .  The order status I am seeing still says In Process so maybe this will be one of the orders I receive before the status changes!  Happens every once in awhile.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @ceekay I am so sorry. I took a look at your order and do not know why it hasn't shipped. We will reach out to the warehouse for you.

Hi again @Alice-QVC  - any information from the warehouse on this order?  

QVC Customer Care

@ceekay We haven't heard back yet. Alice contacted a coworker who in turn contacted the warehouse asking about the delay. Sorry I don't have any further info, we'll try to contact them again. Cindy

Valued Contributor

Same here, and I'm done. I do mind waiting when I pay, espcially when amazon is free and someitmes delivers within 48 hours (no prime). It's unacceptable.

Right. Like even for myself, I paid for Premium Delivery and my order is still in process with a arrival date of today. Been asking customer care for a while what is the problem so I can work to make arrangements and till this day no one knows. Sucks cause I really needed my item. Unbelievable.
Respected Contributor
QVC needs to reinvent the wheel with their shipping department. Shipping has become just awful.